Universal Pumpkin Night - is it too late for a Halloween game?

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Vitamin Fun, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Vitamin Fun

Vitamin Fun Active Member

Oct 21, 2014
    I'm developing a game for this Halloween. Due to lack of time and experience, the project is delayed and I've just submitted it to Apple last week. In case of rejection, it's almost impossible to release the game before Halloween.
    So I wonder if I should continue this project or leave it for next year? Will you play it even if Halloween is passed?

Anyway here are some screenshots. The idea is simple: try to throw the pumpkins to your opponent's field. When the time is over, player who has more pumpkins in his field loses.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Joyomi

Joyomi Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2011
    Virginia
    Hmm, I love Haloween and Haloween themed games. I think it's up to you, but if I were you I would continue tweaking and making improvements so you can realese your game before Haloween next year. I just think it would make more sense, instead of releasing it after. That's just my opinion, but goodluck with your game.

3. Vitamin Fun

Vitamin Fun Active Member

Oct 21, 2014
    Thank you! Your words encouraged me a lot. Luckily Apple approved my game today. I'll keep your words in mind for this product and other products too :)