iPad [Pulled] PuzzleQuest Chapter 1 and 2 )by TransGaming)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by currymutton, Dec 23, 2008.

1. KGameLover1

KGameLover1 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Student
    Ohio
    Yes. It does work. I put ch. 3 on my sisters as well without having to pay again.

2. Sukal

Sukal Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Thanks guys!:)

3. Corbin

Corbin Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2010
    Olympia, WA
    So, if I connected my friends iPod to my iTunes and synched those apps, would I be able to use them myself? Or is that blocked somehow?:confused:

4. Zaraf

Zaraf Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    When I try to buy the in-game chapter 3, it comes up with a "Your account is not a sandbox account" or something like that....anyone know what I do about this?

5. txag2005

txag2005 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    I assume you are logged into your itunes account on your phone? The only other thing I can think of is if there isn't a credit card attached to your account and it does not have enough credit for the purchase, but I was under the impression credit cards are required for an account.

6. Zaraf

Zaraf Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Yes, I am logged in, and I have a credit card. It doesn't seem to have to do anything with that though.....I saw another member here mention this problem, but no one said anything about it.

7. txag2005

Jan 24, 2010
    Mine went through just fine...hmm...maybe call Apple?

8. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    The sandbox error thing is due to being jailbroken.

9. txag2005

Jan 24, 2010
    heh...so you cant do in app purchases with a jailbroken phone?

On second thought you might not want to call apple....they may not like that

10. Zaraf

Zaraf Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Oh damn....hmmm....maybe I can unjailbreak my phone, and then make the purchase and rejailbreak it.

11. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    Has anyone actually finished the game?

I've HARD TIME to beat the final (?) boss, any help would be very appreciated.
    I need some clarifications about the plot too....

SPOILER

I'e done every possibile quest, except repeating some, I'm way over the cap (50), I have 189 HP (warrior) and I'm on my final confrontation with Baal, who has nearly 400 PF and some crazy spells with require only some gems.
    The BEST I did was 70 HP vs 140 HP, when Baal start to cast spells and get 4 in a row till I die.
    Am I missing something here?
    Is this the ending?
    What happened to the Dragons? I talked with the last one, but it keeps repeating that 'They'll come back' and nothing else.
    Any ideas?

END SPOILER

Many thanks.

12. lacedolphin

lacedolphin Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    I'm almost to the very end, but then pocket ledgends came out.... and it was all downhill from there. :)

13. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    Did you find anything new about the Dragons?

14. lacedolphin

lacedolphin Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Yea, you'll find out about what happened to them when you go and protect a certain town in ch.3

15. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    Which one?
    I think I have already done that quest...but I got no clue where to find the OTHER Dragons, or I missed it.
    I do not have any more quests to do, according to the map, no more red or big green exclamation points...

SPOILER

I brought the dragonwarrior girl to the last dragon, which told us the dragons will come back...then nothing...I have only Baal citadel to visit and confront Baal, after beating his minions.

END SPOILER

Many thanks!

16. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    I answer my own question, I found how to trigger the 'dragon quest' proper ending storyline branch.

SPOILER

You have to have in your active party both the dragonwarrior girl and the dragon, to trigger some brief quests that end the Dragon Quest properly.

END SPOILER

Now...back to the final battle...

(AWESOME game).

17. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    At last!!!

Woooooooooot!!!!!

AT LAST, finished the game completely (all quests, all branches, everything done except conquering every city of course).

Last battle, after days of trying, lasted about 40 minutes...really though.

AWESOME game, incredible value.

18. donner

donner Well-Known Member

Wow! congrats! about how many hours did it take to play through everything??

19. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    I really do not know for sure, because there was a very LONG pause between ch1+2 and chapter 3, but I guess we're talking about 80 hours of playtime for the whole package.

When last chapter was out?
    I played 1-2 hour daily since then (for the ch3 only, I already finished everything before).
    I wish for an internal timer in the game....

As I think more about it, I wish not :)

20. gelas_plastik

gelas_plastik Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    #620 gelas_plastik, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
    The best setting so far for Paladin ..

beating the last boss is a breeze if you have the right item .. mine is a paladin at lvl 50, equipped with

-Eriks Bow (Effectively add 7 damage at lvl 50)
    -ultimate troll ring (replenish 3 health if your blue mana is more than 12), -
    -Elemental Gem (Add 2 of all your mana if at least one of your mana is full), this will multiply if you have more than one full mana (+4 if you have two full mana)
    - Any armour ..

Above setting will give the max damage that I can think off in this game

Important spell
    - Paladin's aura .. add +2 of your mana for at least 8 turns ..
    - trample .. damage equal to half of your green mana ..

My strategy is to target for blue and yellow mana first .. 12 blue mana will effectively replenish +3 of my life point on every turn due to the effect of troll ring .. also, once I got enough yellow and blue mana, I will cast Paladin's Aura (add 2 to your mana for at least 8 turns)..

in just few turns, you'll get one max mana, thus it will put your elemental gems in action .. in another few turns, before you know it, all your mana will be maxed up .. then come the fun .. you just then have to cast Trample whenever there is no possible skeleton gem .. occasionally I'll cast Paladin's Aura, so if the grid being resetted (no more moves), my mana will still be topped up ..

the secret of above setting is on the item equipped, also the balance of mana being used .. trample will utilize your green and red mana, while paladin's aura utilize yellow and blue ..

with above setting, you'll defeat all enemies in a breezes .. even without skeleton on the grid you can constantly give 15 - 17 damages to your enemy depending on your earth skills (green mana) ..

also you might want to replace Troll Ring with Tome of Healing if your enemy can cast cause disease to you ..

Hope that'll help ..