Universal Pull My Tongue (by Noodlecake Studios Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Feb 3, 2016.

1. saosijs

saosijs Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    okay.... so I played level 1 of W1 and I jumped from 178,938 to 348,826 points on W1. What's with that, LOL.
    Hm, I also jumped like that on all the other worlds. Ah, I now see what happened!
    Apparently the time bonus is more generous now and the game re-calculated and re-submitted all my scores.
    All good! :D

One remark: the Overall leaderboard is not the sum of all 5 world scores

2. farley

farley Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    This game is now free. Dunno how long for, so you might wanna grab it quick if it's only temporary.

3. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    #123 saosijs, May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
    The game says I need -60 stars to unlock the new world 6. How do I lose 60 stars? :D

[edit] Added image. See that the lock says I have 270 out of a possible 210 stars. It probably is easy to fix by the dev. I might use the "Unlock All" IAP to support the game anyway, it more than deserves it ;)

Attached Files:

4. Ryan_Noodle

Ryan_Noodle Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jan 29, 2013
    Biz guy at Noodlecake Studios
    Saskatoon
    This is weird bug we found with people who maxed out the stars (congrats!). A fix has been submitted and will be out shortly! Apologies for that.

5. Ryan_Noodle

Ryan_Noodle Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jan 29, 2013
    Biz guy at Noodlecake Studios
    Saskatoon
    Free App of the Week!

[​IMG]

We are excited to reveal that Pull My Tongue is Apples Free App of the Week from May 19th - 26th! And to celebrate we added 18 new levels to play. So if you were on the fence before, grab it now before it goes back to paid!

You can download it here!

6. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Bought the unlock and playing world 6, all good! :D
    Few comments: leaderboard for world 6 isn't working and the Overall leaderboard doesn't show the sum of all leaderboards ;)