Published front-end designer (Parachute Panic, Beyond Ynth) available for work...

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by BrettArchibald, Apr 5, 2011.

1. BrettArchibald

BrettArchibald Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Male
    Self-employed interactive designer.
    Formerly Zimbabwe - now England.
    #1 BrettArchibald, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
    Hi guys!

Some of you may know me from regular postings here on these forums.
    I just wanted to make a quick post here saying that I'm currently looking for new iOS front-end design work, whether it's for games or for apps.
    I can turn my hand to just about any front-end design, be it entire user-interface designs / menu screens, generalised graphics, illustration, animation, characters, icon-design, etc.
    I have worked on a few high-profile and successful titles in conjunction with FDG Entertainment, namely on Parachute Panic and Beyond Ynth, in which I was responsible for all the graphics, animations, characters, menu-screens and user-interfaces for both of those games.
    You can see a small selection of some of my work here on my temporary placeholder website: http://www.nothowitlooks.com/iphone/

Please note that I also have other examples of work that are currently not on my website to show on request.

I have been involved in the design field for the past 17 years. I've been doing iOS design ever since the iPhone was announced, and prior to that I was doing interactive design for the web (websites, animations, advertising, icons, etc.). Before that, I was doing print design and illustration (brochures, marketing, packaging, etc.)
    Outside of the iOS design scene, I have done work for Disney, Paramount, L'Oréal, Toyota, and other high-profile names.

If anyone here has any serious design work that needs doing, please do drop me an email.
    Or indeed, if you have any further questions, please ask me.
    I can be reached at [email protected]

Thanks for your time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]