PSP to Copy iPhone

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by randomdude, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

With how effectively Sony is "fighting" the 360 with the PS3 I don't think Apple will have anything to worry about.

2. Zincous

Zincous Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    That mock-up picture of the PSP looks pretty dang cool though.

3. randomdude

randomdude Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    True about that Apple doesn't need to worry about Sony and also the mock up look cool too! But most of the hype for the PSP2 would just get killed when Apple release the new iPhone in June! (hopefully because I need to upgrade my iphone 2g later this year)

4. WellSpentYouth

WellSpentYouth Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    iPhone programmer
    App Tech Studios, USA
    The PS3 is actually better. I own both a halo is bad, but I like the graphics and controller and looks of the PS3 better...

The PSP on the other, might be competition if apple doesn't release a new iDevice.

5. Benegesserit

Benegesserit Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    So what? As long as Apple improves the hardware of the iphone, Sony will always have catching up to do. I'm sure programming for the iphone will always be a million times easier than programming for Sony (unless you're just porting PS1/PS2 games). Plus, my iphone is a PHONE, too. As cool as this thing looks, it doesn't look like it will fit nicely in my pocket.

6. RaZrVIN

RaZrVIN Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2008
    Currently unoccupied.
    The Empire State, America.
    Yeah the PS3 is better than the 360, and personally if this story is true then I'd probably buy one. But for now, the iDevices are what's "in" and what I love :D

7. Brazilian Rider

Brazilian Rider Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    If the PSP 2 looks like that, I'm getting one.