Universal Prune (by Joel Mcdonald)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Jul 22, 2015.

1. kyopd

kyopd Member

Jul 29, 2015
    wow this game is beautiful!!

2. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Also, what do I need to do for 5-2? Feel free to spoiler tag that as it would be pretty much a solution.

3. Nope, that's fine. :)

4. noethis

noethis Member

May 21, 2015
    Hey everybody--I could use a few beta testers to try out the new update for Prune. Sorry, there's not a lot of sexy in it--mostly trying to work out some saving/iCloud issues. Email me at [email protected] and I'll add you to the TestFlight!

P.S. - Bonus points if you have a iPhone 6+. I need to test if I fixed the splash image from being stretching.

Thanks!
    -Joel

5. Caffeinebomb

Caffeinebomb Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Game Programmer
    Guildford, UK
    Just picked up the Android version of this, absolutely brilliant game so far (only done world/set 1). Been a bit clueless at times, but eventually always gotten the point.

6. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Bought the game at launch but only started playing the last week.

I stupidly thought you had to grow the tree to the white diamonds and was frustrated as to why I couldn't pass the first level! Felt like a wally when I picked the game back to giv it another go and realised the white diamond indicate how many flowers you need to get :)

The main menu reminds of the type rider menu. Simple and beautiful.

Have completed the main levels and going back through for the blue ones.

Was it ever discovered what the white saplings on some levels were for?

7. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Happy Thanksgiving! Just got the game and can't wait to try it!

8. 6thDay

6thDay Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Anyone able to get iCloud to work?

I have some progress on my 6 Plus that isn't syncing on my 6s Plus.

The 6 Plus is on iOS 9 while the 6s plus is on ios 9.2

9. ashwyn7

ashwyn7 Active Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Wanted to buy the game from iTunes but cannot as I am getting an error message.

10. ArtistWolf

ArtistWolf Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2014
    I've been getting the same thing. It keeps telling me that the game is being modified and to try again later.

11. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    On sale now for .99

12. ArtistWolf

Sep 4, 2014
    I was finally able to download it, just in case anyone else was having problems with purchasing it.

13. ashwyn7

ashwyn7 Active Member

Aug 19, 2012
    I am still having problem downloading this game... An error message keeps popping up... I wanted to purchase this game but cannot due to this issue... I hope the developers speak to Apple about this issue. The app store is so buggy.....

14. tarek

tarek Active Member

Nov 12, 2012
    Did you do anything different? I've tried resetting my device and still get the 'being modified', message. I'm like others in that I can't download or purchase but can purchase other stuff so it's only Prune at the moment with the error. This is on the Australian App Store.

15. ArtistWolf

Sep 4, 2014
    Unfortunately, I can't recall doing anything new or different that allowed me to finally purchase and download the game. I was traveling and finally got back home before it worked for me, but that shouldn't have made any impact in the ability to purchase it. I'm on the United States app store.

16. tarek

tarek Active Member

Nov 12, 2012
    Unfortunately I cannot download this game still. I'd like to take advantage of the current sale, but not sure when or even if the 'Being modified' message will be corrected. Has anyone found a way to correct this?

17. ashwyn7

ashwyn7 Active Member

Aug 19, 2012
    I wanted to buy this game but I could not as the error message issue never got solved... Neither the developer bordered to resolve it by talking to the app store team...

18. yojimbo

yojimbo Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Damn, the iOS 10 user defaults wiping bug just reset all my progress in this

19. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Finally bought this, had not much games on my device, and since it won the Apple award, I thought give it a go and it's really great, liking this a lot, I feel bad for not buying this earlier sorry ha ha.

20. Maslan266

Maslan266 Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2017
    What the hell? This is currently free at the moment.