Providing Service - App Grammar and Spelling Corrections

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Dr. Deviation, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Dr. Deviation

Dr. Deviation Active Member

Jan 13, 2012
    #1 Dr. Deviation, Jun 18, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
    A realization hit me while I was playing one of my favorite "indie" games: a lot of very talented developers have English as a second or third language. While their skills at creating wonderful art models and constructing immersive games are outstanding, maybe their English sentences need a few touch ups. When I'm playing a great game, a sudden spelling mistake, grammatical error or spacing defect can really throw me off. For me, an outstanding game can turn into er... An instanding game when there's a "defated Boss win!" and all the pride I got from defeating the boss vanishes.

So with that premise, here's my offer: I would like to assist you in improving loose language and I would like to give your sharp game some sharp text. If you are interested, please send me a close-to final draft of your app text. My services are very cheap at just ten cents ($0.10) per correction. The fees are negotiable and are subject to change based on demand of services.

For more information on my services or to contact me with an offer, please send me an email at [email protected]