Universal Proto Raider (by UAB "Puzzle Lab")

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Mar 11, 2015.

1. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    #61 coolpepper43, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    I like it but I really hate that some of the levels that depends on certain events having to happen at a certain time. These levels are pretty much "please let the stars align in my favor because I have no real control of what's happening". This is the worst part about this game.
    Also the waterfalls are not always working 100% of the time. Sometimes no matter what you just fall inside the waterfall.

2. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
  3. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany
    Thanks, I just downloaded it and I think it's great to see how the gameplay works.

You can play the first 8 Levels & can upgrade than to the full version if you want to.
    During the levels the developers asking you two or three times to rate this app.

By the way, is there a lite version because the game didn't sell good?

4. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Dang it! I am getting pretty pissed playing this game. More than anything the real challenge is fighting through some of the buggy levels. Please fix some of the level bugs. It's starting to drive me crazy.

5. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Am I the only one who thinks some of the levels could use some tweaking and bug fixes?

6. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I want to finish this game please. Any updates?

7. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I'm finally going to give up on this game. I've been stuck on the same level for years and I never heard anything from the dev. It's a good game riddled with bugs. I had some really good times playing this but it's time for me to move on. DELETED