Proposal video - She said yes :)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by p-o-m apps, May 7, 2015.

1. p-o-m apps

p-o-m apps Well-Known Member

May 28, 2010
    Haifa
    Hey guys,
    My name is Roy, I'm an indie game developer, you might have heard about some of my projects like PATHZ, Twin Swords, Spin the Nut ,Loonimals
    So I've made this little game, and asked her to help make a trailer for it, she thought i was zooming only at her hands,
    she did not see that coming :)

Roy.

2. johncereno

johncereno Active Member

Jan 23, 2015
    trainor
    japan
    i'm curious about this but right now having a hard time viewing your video ^^ i hope there is some link that would direct me to your page ^^

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Happy for the guy but strange to show the video all over the world via a video. Call me old fashioned but in the old days you didnt have to tweet/facebook/vine/youtube things like this !

4. nemerleb

nemerleb Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2013
    It's a generation thing. Everyone is so used to living their lives in public now with all the social media tools, and reality shows airing worldwide. Everyone is hungry for acceptance, likes, retweets and reblogs, having things go viral and your face plastered everywhere.

Anyways congrats for the couple and may you enjoy a long life of happiness and blessings together.

5. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    That's awesome, she is genuinely stoked. Congratulations :)

6. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    [​IMG]

7. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    #Congratulations Lovebirds#

8. Elsa

Elsa Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Arendelle
    Hahah

I understand why psj would say that though, because I would never share anything as intimate as that with anyone else as well (hell, there's not even a picture of my face across the entire internet). But ultimately, this precious moment belongs to them and they can do anything they want with it, and I have nothing against them posting this on youtube.

Also, congratulations man!

9. 7lilwhitewolf7

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    #9 7lilwhitewolf7, May 12, 2015
    Last edited: May 12, 2015
    ��Congratulations LoveBirds��

10. LaraJellyB

LaraJellyB Member

May 28, 2015
    University student
    Rome, Italy
    Ohhh that's so sweet <3

11. 7lilwhitewolf7

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    IKR! How bout we give em an award for true love creativity...

##❤️#❤️##

12. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Hey PSJ3809.... I think someone might be telling you that you're old! LOL (kidding)

I do agree a bit with PSJ3809 but that's only because I have seen up close what can happen to people and have worked with children and adults who put their info all over the net. Some people make it a little too easy for predators these days...

Regardless.... It is a cute video. Awwww.... A true nerdy... Er... I mean gamer proposal. Love is always sweet.

13. nemerleb

nemerleb Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2013
    lOL! Not at all though!! I'm 25 and very much against revealing everything and posting whatever online. I just think it's a recipe for drama and trouble (couples constantly taking pics, then having to delete everything after a break up, eye rolling posts from years ago etc etc it's just so time consuming and useless if you don't care about internet ego-peen boost with likes, follows and reblogs).
    I recently spent a few weeks deleting everything on my Facebook (post by post coz silly Facebook doesn't let you mass delete everything) after estranged family members found my (modified) name and ran through pics or "private" things to transmit to the parents, and having my work place scavenge what they could find on me through instagram and other social media to report to higher ups.

I am all for sharing, but sadly not everyone of your "friends" have your best intrest in mind, and being really active on social media is basically giving people/future co-workers/bosses the power over you. I sound way OTT but you live and learn tbh.

14. 7lilwhitewolf7

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Lady Lavender- "True love is always sweeter"