Promotion today only: Whizzit Counting game for preschoolers (20 promos incl!!!)

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by fairlady, Aug 29, 2009.

1. fairlady

fairlady Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Owner: Fairlady Media
    Raleigh, NC
    Hey parents! Surprise your little one today with a great new game on your iPhone or iPod Touch!

Whizzit Counting is a super-fun counting game that features great music, fun sound effects, lively animations, and great graphics. Rather than just memorization of numbers, it teaches counting of true quantities. The game was developed by an Educational Psychologist and parents of preschoolers and currently has 4.5 stars on the App Store.

If you haven't yet checked out this game for your kids (ages 2-5), feel free to grab a promo code:

TTJMKT3R64HT
    N4H46RJAK77Y
    FYT9NJJJXE63
    9JTX3PNAKY39
    TAM9PHJ3T3EJ
    EH4R4J9YEM9N
    WJWYM76WKER4
    Y9WLPNJAXKJM
    K9H697JNJJHP
    YPWRHN4F73R3
    JNTRJNM3ATXJ
    K763R7WE7P4R
    JXHTHPTRHJNJ
    T3LM4TKHHJ9W
    9XKP4HF3AKEE
    THFJMNL4WLAF
    7NHEYRPW96J7
    H4PKPNAEPTA4
    MFWMKXP4RXMN
    4YTNE9T4RLFW

Please respond to this message if you use a code so that others don't try to use the same one.

Download Here!

As always, we are very interested in customer feedback. If you use a code, we'd greatly appreciate it if you could leave a review on the App Store or in this discussion forum so that we can improve the game.

Thanks bunches!

2. double00asian

double00asian Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2009
    took Ttjmkt3r64ht

3. paul.hendricks

paul.hendricks Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    I used code 7NHEYRPW96J7 for my 19 month old. Thank you very much!

4. PureSkill

PureSkill Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    We will see...
    Flour Bluff
    N4H46RJAK77Y was used, Sorry

5. Indiania

Indiania Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    I took H4PKPNAEPTA4. Thanks! I'll leave a review as soon as my daughter gets to play it.

6. fairlady

Dec 31, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    You're welcome! I'll be interested to see how your little one likes it; our testing has showed interest in this game to begin at about 18 months (depends largely on the child's previous experience with iPhone games)...

:)

7. fairlady

Dec 31, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    That would be great; thanks! I hope she enjoys it as much as my daughter has... (she's our primary beta-tester) :)

8. Gupu

Gupu Member

Aug 17, 2009
    I took 4YTNE9T4RLFW (the last one). thx for it

9. Fuchsauge

Fuchsauge Member

Aug 29, 2009
    THFJMNL4WLAF Got it.
    Hope my three years old son will enjoy it ^^

10. Indiania

Indiania Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    This is a really cute and well done game for younger kids! I like how the objects become animated when the child presses them. For instance, when the snowmen are pressed, it's starts snowing or when a flower pot is pressed, a flower pops out. Very cute :)! My daughter especially like that fireworks and rubber ducks go across the screen everytime she counts the screens with 10 objects. There are 2 difficulty settings (1-10 and 1-20). I have my daughter count out loud with the game as she's playing. Thanks again for the code! This game was a big hit with my daughter (she's 4 years old). In fact, her official review was "this game is soooo cool!" :) Leaving a review on iTunes now.

11. fairlady

Dec 31, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Awesome! Thanks for the great comments! :) :) :) It looks like there are still about 12-14 promo codes available for others with little kids...