iPad Promo Poll!! VOTE!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by games42, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Do you like that the PROMO GIVEAWAYS are posted here on the main thread?

Poll closed Jan 16, 2009.
  1. YES! KEEP THEM HERE!

25 vote(s)
    51.0%
  2. NO! MOVE THEM!

24 vote(s)
    49.0%
  1. games42

games42 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    #1 games42, Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2009
    PLEASE VOTE IN POLL ABOVE!
    Who wants promos to be given away the way they have been now? As new posts on the main thread? People have been starting to say that they want the promo codes to stop being given out on the main thread! But the only people who are posting about that are obviously the people who don't want it! I for one think the promo codes SHOULD STAY on the main thread!! Please take a minute to vote on the poll above so that we all can see what the majority wants. I find it ironic that in a forum that's all about games and having fun that so many people are against the promo games and fun! lighten up people!!! my goodness!

2. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    A) wrong section

B) There is no poll

C) There are 3 threads like this already

D) [/closethread]

3. pante

pante Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    somewhere
    look man, you do not see the case.

maybe you just don't understand it at all?

we are not talking about NOT GIVING PROMO CODES, but to give THEM a separate forum. i love promos, i won some, but i can't stand to see all subjects with "CODE" in title at front when this forum is not for promo codes but for people who want to TALK about games. and talking is much more then making that kind of pool or saying GIVE it to me, or I WANT IT.

see the point or still being blind?

4. Zetaspawn

Zetaspawn Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Well actually I think this is a good place to put it because this is the place that is most affected. But I agree with all your other points

5. games42

Dec 28, 2008
    apparantly no one can have another opinion besides yours

6. pante

pante Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    somewhere
    so you are still blind. cheers.

7. Zetaspawn

Jan 11, 2009
    Well I do think your allowed to have your opinion, but on the other hand, I can not see a single down side to giving them a dedicated space. Can you give me a few? It seems like a win win situation. If I specifically want codes I can go to the promo section and if I don't I can avoid them. Win win right?

8. Zetaspawn

Jan 11, 2009
    Oh and aparently the votes are being spammed or something because I saw 7 views and ten votes at one point....

9. Mhans13

Mhans13 Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    yeah i think that promo codes in a different section is ok but the other thread was talking about making it only available to senior members and stuff like that. im all for a different section but make it available to everyone.

10. games42

Dec 28, 2008
    you can only vote once. The system won't let you vote more than once. You cannot spam it.

11. Zetaspawn

Jan 11, 2009
    How can 18 people vote and only ten people view it? Can a more expirienced member explain that?

Oh and I was serious. I really want to know upsides to keeping it here over moving it

12. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

This thread needs closed too. Do you people not look in the other subforums?

13. mek

mek Well-Known Member

there are three or four threads already discussing this
    this is just pissing me off, i'll come back to Toucharcade in a week, and hopefully this will all be settled, and if its not, i'll find another site

just shift all the promo talk to their own forums, and dont post Promo threads outside of that forum and we can all be happy..

see ya next week

14. different

different Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    I think all the posts for promo code subforum requests should have their own subforum. :D

Who's with me?!?!

15. TheOZ

TheOZ Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    I wouldn't bet on it...

And to different why don't you look at the polls lol...

Also does no one notice the thread about this which is located in the Feedback section?
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=56311#post56311

16. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    How is this thread not closed yet? These really, really need to stop. I feel bad for wastedyuthe and the other mods cause they have to deal with all of these

17. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

Yup. It is really sad, and I wouldn't either, which is why I sent Mek a link to an alternative forum, that is free of all of this nonsense. I hope he's happier there.

18. games42

Dec 28, 2008
    well this is a forum for GAMES!!! My goodness! people need to take it easy and apparantly alot of people judging by the voting like it the way it is!! so if you don't like it then leave!

19. TheOZ

TheOZ Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    For someone who wants people to calm down you seem like the one trying to force your opinion in and out of the thread(s) not to mention all those exclamation marks lol.

20. field5

field5 Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2008
    #20 field5, Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
    let's all get along :)