Promo codes up for grabs in Frootrees hi-score comp!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by TheTinMan, Aug 9, 2009.

1. TheTinMan

TheTinMan Well-Known Member

We've just announced a new competition over on our Tin Man Games blog to win some promo codes for some of our upcoming games. Just be within the top 5 of high scorers (using our AGON online leaderboard) by Sunday 30th August (see blog post for more details) to be in with a chance. Current hi-score is 4095 posted by DJFlippy, a Touch Arcade forum poster which is pretty impressive. One or two of those top scores currently are by our dev team too so we'll be ignoring those. This is a great opportunity to pick up some promos!

Good luck and happy plucking! :D

The Tin Man

2. TheTinMan

Competition reminder!

Remember folks to enter our Frootrees hi-score competition to win promo codes. Details found here. It ends in 2 weeks!

The Tin Man

3. elrey117

elrey117 Member

Jul 4, 2009
  4. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    What did you find so funny here:confused:

5. TheTinMan

1 week until the end of the promo comp!

With just over a week to go, touch arcade's very own DJFlippy has been knocked off the summit of the Frootrees hi-score table! Can he come back? Or does anyone else want to tackle the compelling gameplay of Frootrees?!

The Tin Man

6. TheTinMan

Less than 48 hours to go!

Less than 48 hours to go until our hi-score competition ends. Currently the hi-scores are as follows:

1st - cjsbug - 4771
    2nd - Flippy - 4095
    3rd - KMC - 3192
    4th - Rosarioooo - 3093
    5th - Levfarr - 2608

(Note: LaceySnr with 3943 is the Frootrees coder so he does not count!)

Can anyone beat cjsbug???

The Tin Man

7. TheTinMan

24 hours to go...

Just 24 hours to make those hi-scores count! :D

The Tin Man

8. TheTinMan

Competition closed

The winner is cjsbug! Flippy finishes in 2nd place, KMC in 3rd place, Rosarioooo in 4th place, and Levfarr in 5th place. See here for the final table.

The winner receives three promo codes for our upcoming games (and an invite to playtest Frootrees 2 later this year), and the four runners up each receive a promo code each for one of our upcoming games. Please contact us on this thread if you are amongst the winners. Thanks for all being involved and good luck to us all in trying to beat cjsbugÂ’s score!

The Tin Man

9. djflippy

djflippy Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Aww, man, I assumed it was end of day Sunday. Anyway, props to cjsbug for the win.

10. TheTinMan

Hi DJFlippy. Yeah, end of Sunday (Melbourne, Australia) time is how we advertised it. Would have been tough to beat cjsbug's hi-score anyway - we've not been able to here ourselves. Anyway, you're on the list for a promo code in the future. Thanks for your support for Frootrees, your comments and reviews in the other thread have been really valuable!

11. cjsbug

cjsbug Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Los Angeles
    I added Melbourne to my iphone clock just to be sure. :)
    and I bet djflippy could have given me a run for my money.

Well at least we kept it in TA, right?

12. TheTinMan

I feel challenge being laid down?? ;)