[PROMO CODES UP FOR GRABS] Blessed for iOS / iPad

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by lurnanet, Sep 3, 2016.

1. lurnanet

lurnanet New Member

Sep 3, 2016
    Hey TA community,

This is our first post here so thought i'd use it to distribute 40+ promo codes for our new app 'Blessed' we have up for grabs in return for a few social actions :)

You can get a promo code here

Here is some more information on the app:

30second video promo:

Full Description:

Gratitude has been scientifically proven to increase your happiness, improve your health and help with depression. 'Blessed' helps you introduce gratitude into your life in just 2 minutes a day. Blessed is designed to promote habit-formation by recording your daily activity and rewarding the you with awards.

Blessed is different from all other gratitude/positive apps in the marketplace. Blessed focuses on forming habits of gratefulness around core and consistent parts of your life.

The benefits of the Blessed approach are reduced cognitive load, and consistent positivity. The habit of focusing on what you do have, not what you do not have promotes resourcefulness and satisfaction.

BLESSED FEATURES:

COUNT BLESSINGS: The easiest way to record your blessings(things you are grateful for) along with pictures. Simple method of cycling through and 'Counting Your Blessings' to help you make it a habit.
    INSPIRATION BLESSINGS: Dozens of ready-made example blessings for inspiration that you can add to your list with a single tap.
    STREAKS AND AWARDS: 'Count Your Blessings' daily to create a streak and earn awards. Awards are also given for other actions in the app.
    BLESSING STACKS: Lists of blessings to help at certain times of your life, for example becoming single or losing a job, add to your list with a simple
    QUOTES: Quotes on gratitude, the brain, and life are packed into the app.
    FACTS: Facts on how gratitude and positive psychology benefit the health of your mind and body.
    RESOURCES: Watch videos and read articles to learn all of the benefits of gratitude and more.
    TIPS: Learn how to get the full benefits of gratitude with our tips which we are always adding to.

Reply on this thread or drop me a message if you have an questions,

Thank you

2. Paul99

Paul99 Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2014
    I would love a code if u still have

Thanks

3. lurnanet

lurnanet New Member

Sep 3, 2016
  4. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member