[Promo codes]The Radiant Math Game

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Martin Antell, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Here are some promo codes for my newly released game, The Radiant Math Game.
    Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

L3W3KXKNK79L
    WLFYKMFHJJE3
    6RF4H6XRK97Y
    XP7N66YPJTHA
    W6P4LRRXJT6T
    E9EK4YAF7AXW
    J3LPKFFRJMMT
    T3HT4KT3936L
    XHRKYNM6YW6E
    AKL34R9MA3KJ

PewPewOnYou likes this.
  2. PewPewOnYou

PewPewOnYou Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2020
    Male
    USA
    Thanks a bunch! I was actually talking about the need of good educational games today and it so happens because my 10 yr old son has been having some difficulties with his math homework. Awesome. I was able to redeem code : L3W3KXKNK79L.

3. Thank you! Even though the game deals with numbers, I’m afraid it won’t help your son much with his school work, as it is more of a fun casual game than an educational game. But hope you enjoy it anyway :)

In the future I want to shift more towards educational games though since I think it’s a great and fun way to learn new things.

4. PewPewOnYou

Aug 27, 2020
    Male
    USA
    Not just fun but needed. Quality educational games on the AppStore seem to only focus on the toddlers. Beyond that, it’s basically just math problems or words layed out on a screen. A game like Elder Scrolls Blades with real world math to brew potions, forge steel, or bid for land would not only be a good educational game, but a good game in any genre. Breath of the Wild applies real world math to display real world science in functional applications. Why couldn’t games become more realistic by using real life tools like math and writing skills in situations that make sense? It’s a niche that’s begging to be filled.

Martin Antell likes this.
  5. slack8182

slack8182 Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2017
    Took W6P4LRRXJT6T. Thanks alot

6. Totally agree. Would need a big budget to make something like Elder Scrolls, but I get what you're saying :D

PewPewOnYou likes this.
  7. harrrrrrr

harrrrrrr Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    J3LPKFFRJMMT taken... thank you

8. PewPewOnYou

Aug 27, 2020
    Male
    USA
    Then, here’s to you, my friend. May you be successful in your endeavors and maybe someday I’ll see your name atop the list. Wish you the best.