Promo codes: Photo Captions Premium - Halloween Edition

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by animagik, Oct 21, 2010.

1. animagik

animagik Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    #1 animagik, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
    Photo Captions Premium - Halloween Edition is now available for download

Here are some promo codes, but if these are over and you would like to review the app on the iTunes store post a comment on this thread or write to us at [email protected] and we will get a promo code for you to try the app

FT4KWMJJXH4M
    YH7LNYRT9W7J
    LAHTH3YETF3X
    NL3J97RL3M9Y
    4WPLKTAYMAKA
    L7HF7JRPJ376
    P66PWPFKJHE3
    N7PA79F4MKAA
    67KNNKPNYJN6
    RRT9XTNKAK47

Besides all the features in Standard Edition and the earlier premium edition features this version adds the following new features:

- Decorative your (or your Facebook friends') photos or make them scary with one of dozens of several images such as ghosts, cuts and bruises, scars, knife, zombies or witches.

- Photo Effects: Bunch of new fx such as Sketch, Colored Sketch, Posterize, Burnt Paper, Hue Green etc.

- Photo Edge Effects: Add feathering effects to the photos, or one of the other edge effects such as rounded corners, white frames or a glow effect.

- Custom Font selection: More than 20 new font selections on iOS 3.2 and above.

- More than 50 new media elements for the Halloween theme such as cards, frames, stickers.

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. sego95

sego95 Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2010
    On TouchArcade
    P66PWPFKJHE3 Thanks

3. Sxethang

Sxethang Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Grabbed YH7LNYRT9W7J! Thank you!;)

4. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    codes are gone. email sent.

5. Riskke

Riskke Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    email send :D

6. animagik

animagik Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    More codes

I have more promo codes.. send me email at [email protected] and i will send you codes in exchange for a review :)