Promo Codes for Word Morph! - Endless Word Puzzler

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by talalb, May 22, 2015.

1. talalb

talalb Active Member

Feb 25, 2015
    #1 talalb, May 22, 2015
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
  2. new_ipodtouch5G_owner

new_ipodtouch5G_owner Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Canada
    WOW! All redeemed and no one could take a moment to at least say thank you. :confused: Thanks for the promo codes talalb.

3. talalb

talalb Active Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Well.. the most surprising part is that none of the redeemers have even tried to play the game yet. My analytics does not show anything for them. Somebody just took them off from here and redeemed them for fun I guess. :confused:

4. Gamer1st

Gamer1st Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2013
    None. But I dream about being able to work again.
    USA
    I'm sorry that happened to you. We've had a problem with people doing that for a while now. Most of the people that use codes say thanks and/or leave imps and tips. It's usually non registered users that just grab codes and run.

5. talalb

talalb Active Member

Feb 25, 2015
    You're right. I do find people to be really nice here. No idea who are these people who runaway with the codes and not even using them at all.

6. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    Cuz there are a lot of those with no integrity (likely non registered users) that just snap stuffs hence they won't even make a post. That's why I ever suggested that the mod should have made this section to only login user can view and hidden from guest viewers. The alternative can be a little tedious for the dev is to do via pm. Like have people respond to the thread with interest with a first come first serve basis then pm individual the codes. That way also make sure the codes goes out to people that actually post and chances of getting feed backs and reviews are there too rather than taken by some unknown who does not even return a simple thank.