Promo Codes for Tris Match

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by olnex, Sep 22, 2010.

1. olnex

olnex Active Member

Apr 15, 2010
    "Tetr*s killer", period.

Addictive, fun, challenging. See what other players say about Tris Match and know you'll love this game.

ENDLESS HOURS OF GAME PLAY
    Enjoy classic match three game, play a Time Attack game, survive in Endless mode, battle the computer in your phone, or relax in the Time Killer game. Clear many blocks at once and become a superman…Slide, permutate and drop into the old classic!

GLOBAL LEADER BOARD
    Submit your score to global leader board, you could also do IM with your friends.

=== WHAT DID PEOPLE SAY ===

"It only takes a minute to learn to play - but the addictive game keeps me playing for hours."

"Having survived high school math by playing games on my graphing calculator, I wish this twist on the old classic was available then. Very awesome app!"

"It only takes a minute to learn to play - but the addictive game keeps me playing for hours."

"Fun, fast, original. It's not another Tetr*s or other similar game. Stands on it's own. Simple yet challenging game."

=== HOW TO PLAY ===
    Basically you want to connect three or more blocks of the same, to capture them. There are also different modes to suite your appetite:

--- Classic Game
    Capture all blinking patterns and you will enter next level

--- Time Attack
    Capture as many patterns as possible in limited time, you also get bonus time for capturing patterns.

--- Endless Suvivie
    Without time limit, survive as long as you can.

--- VS CPU
    Play against a CPU player, "attack" each other by sending junk patterns.

--- Time Killer
    There are pre-loaded blinking grids down the bottom of the game board, spend some time and try to capture them all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

=========
    Game Link:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tris-match/id364195577?mt=8

Follow me:
    twitter.com/olnex

Your five-stars ratings are my courage to keep the game updated.

Here are some promo codes for Tris Match, if you take any of them, please, reply with used codes so others could know which are still available.

=========
    Promo Codes:
    (here are some promo codes, if you take any of them, please, reply with used codes so others could know which are still available. Thank you!)

4FH647WWTHEJ
    F7XXFKYMMXR3
    HRY3X6ATK4RX
    7WRLH4AL37KK
    9YFAYHXNKFWM
    RLL9NKWMNRER
    6NMJENY7KWME
    4YREEHJ4LXAP
    XK6JLTXPMAPE
    PYYYLF4FEY7L

2. kzwen

kzwen Well-Known Member