[PROMO CODES] for Super Grav

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by DemonJim, Aug 23, 2015.

1. DemonJim

DemonJim Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    App Developer
    UK
    To celebrate the launch of Super Grav (just released on iOS and Android) here are four Promo Codes for the iOS App Store!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-grav/id911502180?mt=8

This isn't an easy master-the-game-in-30 seconds kind of game, it's a tricky thrust-style gravity game that will require hours of play to get good at controlling the ship's path at speed.

Leave the game on the main menu to watch the rolling demo mode to see how it can be played!

If you are in Europe and of a certain age you might recognise it - it's a remake of an old PlayStation magazine cover disc game I made on the Net Yarose called Gravitation. Fans of the game kept asking me to update it for new devices so here it is!

3WA43EA9L4ML
    R77XYHRETNM7
    TMLAMT9NETLF
    FLK7MNXLRR4T

Let me know what you think here or in the game's TA thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=269091

Enjoy!

2. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thank you!!!
    R77XYHRETNM7

3. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Promo-shark has bitten again, lol, the rest is gone as well.
    Looks interesting enough to put it on my list until i reloaded my credits again.

Hope to hear some imps, coolpepper, thank you.

4. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Wow. Looks like asteroids with an obstacle course.
    Fun!

5. ramon31

ramon31 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    It seems that they are all gone #

6. DemonJim

Nov 19, 2010
    App Developer
    UK
    Four more codes, the last ones for a while. This time though you can't just use them as they are, as they won't work. You'll have to read on...

I only want registered users to get the codes, and I want people to have to actually think a little bit. So what you have to do on each code is replace the first letter on the fourth line of my signature with the first letter in the first line of my signature. Basically each code needs all instances of a certain letter to be replaced by another letter.

Code:
    4THTFKR4J7YR
    3N3HTFXY6KJY
    NXPFHXNMH73Y
    WPFHPY9YF9EF
    NOTE! The above codes won't work as they are so don't even try! Hopefully this will be a lesson to those that just see these threads and redeem codes without even reading the posts :)

7. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Used the first code, thanks! :D

8. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I like the racing mode the best. I do have problems with the controls though. The buttons are placed in a weird way that takes time to get used to. I think they could probably be improved or simplified.

9. DemonJim

Nov 19, 2010
    App Developer
    UK
    Thanks for the feedback coolpepper! Note that the buttons can all be moved anywhere and scaled to suit - you can just drag and resize them when the game is paused.

I admit the game really should explain this feature as I realise it isn't obvious - although wouldn't it be great if was standard and all touch games with virtual controls did this :)

10. DemonJim

Nov 19, 2010
    App Developer
    UK
    Just noticed signatures show up even when not signed in - D'OH :) (am sure this wasn't the case at one time)

So there are still 3 codes left from the 2nd set - see post 6 - basically replace the Fs with As and you'll find they work (or not if they've been silently swiped!)

Please post if you find they've all gone and I'll stop bumping the thread. If they've gone and you still want one see my recent Tweets as you can win* one with a follow+RT.

* currently 'winning' is a certainty as the 'entries' so far are all invalid as they're either friends that have already bought it helping me spread the word or they didn't follow.

11. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    Took the 2nd one. Thanks!

12. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    third taken...

thanks pal, i'll try it later!

13. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    All codes have been redeemed.

14. TheNiceMan

TheNiceMan Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2015
    Hi,
    would you like to share some codes again?:)

15. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    Awesome game. Took some time to learn and getting used to the control. Really like the race mode. I think I had more fun with the racing than the main part of the game :eek:

16. DemonJim

Nov 19, 2010
    App Developer
    UK
    Hehe - thanks kopicha, for me Race *is* the main part of the game :)

I've submitted an update, v1.1, that makes it much easier to learn how to fly. It adds Novice, Normal and Expert difficulty modes. In Novice the ship has much more air resistance so is far easier to control as its top speed is much lower (as is its terminal velocity when falling). As you learn to fly you can progress to Normal and ultimately Expert when you have it sorted to really challenge the top times on Game Center.

The Android version of v1.1 is out now, just waiting for Apple approval for the iOS version to get the new easy modes. A free demo version of v1.1 is on my website too for those wanting to try the game before buying (PC, Mac or Linux)

17. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Game looks great

18. DemonJim

Nov 19, 2010
    App Developer
    UK
    Some more Promo Codes for Super Grav! These will expire on Friday so grab 'em quick! But as before, you need to read the whole post for them to work.

Code:
    3YNLKXFTWT4D
    3NTWMYWHAX9M
    23AJ7LAJRYJM
    SN6764KMFK4S
    For these to work this time you'll have to increment the first and last character by 1 on each code. This is just to stop the vultures that swoop in without reading the post. :)

Remember the game is now a lot easier to play thanks to the recent v1.1 update - so give it a go and if you like it consider adding a review to the game's thread here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=%20269091

19. paulkane

paulkane Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Library automaton
    Denver
    Sneaky. I redeemed 4YNLKXFTWT4E. Thanks.

20. 9x16

9x16 Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2015
    EST/EDT
    Hi. I grabbed the last code. The first had already been redeemed. Thanks!