Promo Codes for Ninja Buddy!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by scotopia, Feb 25, 2009.

1. scotopia

scotopia Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    #1 scotopia, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
    I have some promo codes I would like to share with you regarding my new app Ninja Buddy:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=303470913&mt=8
    More information here: www.omegasoftweb.com

Basically it's a talking, interactive ninja master that you control with your gestures and play mini-games with.

I have about 10 promo codes to share with them members of this forum so please send an email to [email protected] if you would like one. Also, feel free to purchase it as well ;) Ninja buddy is still young and I plan on updating him quickly and frequently, so please share any constructive criticism or suggestions.

Thank you very much!

2. mikoburnz

mikoburnz Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2009
    I sent my e-mail in, sounds good!

3. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
  4. Sent. Looks kinda fun. :)

5. PSD

PSD Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2009
    Disabled
    Connecticut
    email sent. Thank you.

6. hirschy75

hirschy75 Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2009
    email sent

7. Hello

Hello Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    California;
    senntt, hope im not too late

8. scotopia

Feb 6, 2009
    Thanks

Thanks for the interest; you should all be getting youre codes in the mail. I'm currently out of codes; but I hope the rest of you will still give it a try; and spread the word of course ;)

So far the feedback been mostly positive, but I've heard the star mini-game is difficult; I am working on making it more responsive and easier in the next update (which should be submitted tomorrow). Thanks so far everyone!

9. Chumbake

Chumbake Well-Known Member

I'm liking it so far, but there's not a lot to do. However, with a few updates this could be a really good game.

10. Cosmic_Killjoy

Feb 25, 2009
    United States
  11. Negamaki

Negamaki Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2009
    He said he was out of codes- anyways, I'll check out Ninja Buddy because it looks pretty fun!

12. scotopia

Feb 6, 2009
    Thanks!

Thanks a lot for your support so far everyone; some of you have sent some emails with great ideas for future updates. I know there is not a ton to do at the moment; but now that the engine is soundly built updates should be fast and furious ;) Keep those ideas coming! Thanks!!

13. scotopia

Feb 6, 2009
    I wanted to let you all know that I just submitted an update based on your feedback after a few wicked all nighters Here is what it will bring to the table:

- Made the ninja star mini-game easier and more intuitive. Now you only have to get 5 in a row to win and the handling of the correct star angle is much improved.
    - Added sounds for when Ninja Buddy leans from side to side; try tilting the device around to notice this.
    - Added more voice clips for when Ninja Buddy is bored; try not doing anything for a while (this includes leaning) and see what he says!
    - Changed the animation of the ninja stars slightly
    - Fixed a minor bug that allowed you to trigger throwing stars while in the instructions screen

Thank you for all of your support so far. Next update will add another mini-game!

14. scotopia

Feb 6, 2009
    Update Approved!

The update mentioned above finally hit the store. I've also created a youTube video that should help out everyone trying to win the (now improved) mini-game:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoXzP3Tbd3o

Thank you for you support so far; please keep sending us suggestions. Thanks again!

15. scotopia

Feb 6, 2009
    App store is freaked

Just wanted to warn everyone that the app store is currently severely messed up; and when you update to 1.1 there is a change it will redownload 1.0 instead. For anyone experience update confusion. Some things to look for to make sure you indeed have the updated version are:

1) He makes swooshing noises when you lean
    2) He should say "try to hit me FIVE time" and not ten.

Thanks.

16. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    swooshing noises? I tried my newly updated Ninja, he does make noises when he leans so I hope I have the new version and not the old one.

17. JTHM87

JTHM87 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Auto Finance
    King of Prussia, PA
    Aww I suppose I was too late for the codes :(

18. scotopia

Feb 6, 2009
    @CandyNJ66

Yes, that should be the correct version. You can verify this by keeping the Ninja inactive for a few seconds...if he says things like "Ninja Please" and "Do Something" then you definitely have the new version.

@JTHM87

Check your email ;)

19. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    Yep, he sure does say that. I have the correct version :)

20. scotopia

Feb 6, 2009
    Glad that's resolved ;) The next update, adding new content and another mini-game, should be available by next friday; so keep an eye out!