Promo codes for Instaviz the diagram sketcher

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by pixelglow, Oct 12, 2010.

1. pixelglow

pixelglow Member

Apr 27, 2010
    #1 pixelglow, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
    Hi All

I'm giving away up to 10 promo codes for my app Instaviz 1.10, the diagram sketcher for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Sketch some shapes and links and Instaviz magically turns them into beautiful flowcharts, mindmaps and diagrams. Check it out:

[​IMG]

More details with video demo here: http://instaviz.com

Here's what you have to do to get a code:
    • You need to have over 50 posts in the Touch Arcade forums and be able to claim promo codes from the US App Store.
    • Post in this thread why you want Instaviz or how you will use Instaviz.
    • I'll choose the best 5-10 replies in 48 hours, and PM them a code each.

Thanks for playing!

Cheers
    Glen Low
    Pixelglow Software

P.S. MeteorFlare, snoderlye, Igoo and WizMan have won the codes. Congratulations!

2. MeteorFlare

MeteorFlare Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Hi,

I'd use instaviz to map out my course work for the semester using your application's beautiful flowcharts, mindmaps and diagrams that are a part of your app features.

this would greatly enhance and sort out the information I need to memorize for the different modules I'm currently taking!

I hope to be able to win a code for the iPad verson of Instaviz!

Thanks in advanced and have a great day ahead!

Regards,
    MeteorFlare

3. snoderlye

snoderlye Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Female
    WV
    Wow, I would use this to capture ideas for work while on the go. That is always the time I think of a good idea to solve something. Well, except of course while in the shower. Everyone knows that is when the most brilliant ideas hit you.

I try to get them in notepad but a diagram transers use cases so much better. I could then capture them in a more useful form. That would be awesome!

Thanks for the chance to win a code!

4. Igoo

Igoo Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2008
    Very cool! I could wireframe website architectures out while sitting in boring meetings. Like Visio on my phone. Thanks for the opportunity to win a code...

5. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    1. I can use flowchart to communicate my ideas to my boss when they don't understand the program logic.
    2. I will use flowchart to document the tasks I need to do for today to make sure I don't miss out any items.
    3. I will use flowchart to understand my train of thoughts when I am doing programming when I am stuck.
    4. I can pass instaviz to my dad to use for documenting his circuit diagrams involving the microcontroller.
    5. I can use instaviz to document who the customer to look for when they are looking for the person in charge of the module so I will not get unnecessary calls and can focus on my work.
    6. I use instaviz because there isn't visio on my iPhone.

thanks for the chance.

6. RagManX

RagManX Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2010
    I already use this app. It is amazing. I'm not here trying to get a promo for it, but rather to encourage others to not miss their chance at getting it. I use it at work to quick sketch server rack layouts while walking through either server room we have. Its great for sketching hardware configurations for later drawing via specialized desktop tools. Highly recommended.