Promo Codes for "Grow - Expand & Conquer"

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by EnjoyGrow, Dec 13, 2014.

1. ictoanen

ictoanen Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Netherlands
    #21 ictoanen, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
    Thanks, I've used FWYA66TYKXLF.

The tutorial was not super helpful. If I hadn't read the Core Rules from EnjoyGrow I probably would've stopped playing. Once I read the Core Rules it clicked for me, just unlocked Episode 2.

I think this should be better explained in the tutorial: Side rules are that a tile that can grow by a number also must grow exactly by that number. If the free tiles in one direction are not enough than a grow in that direction is not possible.

Some sort any animation where a tile imbibes power could be nice.

2. Soultouch

Soultouch Member

Jan 7, 2015
    T9LX6XKXW7FK
    Thank you!

3. chain94

chain94 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
    ENE9YWLRFYXM
    Thanks!

4. day_see

day_see Member

Apr 14, 2012
    EAEHFXTEML99 took thanks

5. EnjoyGrow

EnjoyGrow Member

Dec 13, 2014
    Thanks a lot for your feedback. This is always very helpful!.
    Actually we thought that such a rule was more or less automatically learned after a few tutorial levels. But we will think about a way to improve with this!

Actually we had a test version where tiles did receive power (tiny moving dots) from other tiles. But with larger levels the screen was so full of moving objects that there was to much distraction. It did not prove to be helpful in our user tests. But I moved it back to our discussion board.

6. ictoanen

ictoanen Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Netherlands
    Just made #2 on the all time campaign leaderboard. It was a fun ride, enjoyed the puzzles. I didn't get the Teleporter achievement, I think it is broken. Also the way the score is counted is very unclear. There is someone with over 3000 points, how does that work? Do you get more points when you keep playing the random levels?