Ancient Gold Mine (board game)

MadKafk4
Update coming up! Be sure top grab it! Lots of fixes. AND The game is NOW free!!! You are a couple of Gold Hunters sear…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Update coming up! Be sure top grab it! Lots of fixes. AND The game is NOW free!!! You are a couple of Gold Hunters searching for an Ancient Gold Mine supposed to be burried somewhere. You are going on a travel in mysterious worlds to find this Ancient Gold Mine. But beware. Thieves are lurking about to steal your findings! ★Game Features★: Like a classic board game players must move across the board on the designated routes. You can walk, travel by boat or fly for a fee. There are several dig sites where the Ancient Gold Mine might be. No one knows its exact whereabouts. So you have to dig in hope to find it. There are 5 different findings. Either you find some gold, more gold or much gold to help you get around. You may also encounter thieves who will steal all your belongings. When a player has found the Ancient Gold Mine it is all about getting home as fast as possible to get the deed to the mine. In order to win, a player needs to have found a Permit to be able to claim the mine. Without this he cannot win. This also goes for the finder of the Ancient Gold Mine. The first player home with a Permit after the Ancient Gold Mine is found is the Winner. You can choose to play with 1 or 2 dices. 2-4 players. Standard rules dictates that one must hit a dig spot with correct dice number in order to dig. Fast Play lets players stop on a dig site without hitting it directly by dice number. STAY tuned, we are working on implementing AI and possibly multiplayer! It's going to be awesome!
Information
Seller:MadKafk4
Genre:Adventure, Board
Release:Jul 26, 2012
Updated:Nov 30, 2012
Version:1.2.25
Size:43.2 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal