Promo Codes Contest for Mega Bloks

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Kiloo_Jeppe, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

Hi everybody, I have a number of promo codes available for our brand new game, Mega Bloks! It's a crazy arcade game, where you have to align bloks of three before they are eaten by the green ooze following the player.

So, if you can tell me by PM, how many shuffles are available in the Water Lily game inside Kiloo's Zenses Rainforest App, I'll send you a promo code.

Get Zenses right here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zenses-rainforest/id358141634?mt=8

Get Mega Bloks right here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mega-bloks/id397356818?mt=8

10 codes available, so hurry, hurry, hurry!

Good luck!

Attached Files:

2. Kiloo_Jeppe

And that's one - nine to go!

3. Kiloo_Jeppe

4. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    pm sent

5. Kiloo_Jeppe

7 & 6 are gone...you better hurry up :)

6. Kiloo_Jeppe

5 is taken as well - don't hold your answer, send it to me as soon as possible!

7. Kiloo_Jeppe

Down to 4...

8. Kiloo_Jeppe

9. Kiloo_Jeppe

And we're down to the last two promo codes!

10. ipod_david

ipod_david Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    hey kiloo, you need to add a menu in the game to be taken back the the main menu of the app. sofar you can only turn off music and resume the game but no quit or restart, I think this would be a great enhancement.

The game is really polished and original! Gfx are great also! Keep up the good work!

11. Kiloo_Jeppe

Hey iPod-david, thanks for the feedback. Glad you like the graphics in the game - it takes a while to get used to the gameplay, but once you really get going the game is most entertaining in my opinion. You are very right about the menu button, we'll look at it in the next update.

We have an official thread about the game right here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=70978&page=2&highlight=Mega+Bloks

Feel free to share your opinions there as well.

Thanks again! And still at two promo codes.

12. Kiloo_Jeppe

Still have 2 promo codes available, to any one who can tell me how many shuffles that are available in the Water Lily game of Kiloo's Zenses Rainforest app. Throw me a Pm with the answer, if you think you've got it!

13. Kiloo_Jeppe

Hey, got some promo codes available for Mega Bloks! - Throw me a PM if you're interested!

Mega Bloks is our crazy hectic new arcade game based on the Canadian Toybrand. We've got a major update on the way before Christmas.