[Promo Codes] Circle Square - Reaction based concentration game

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by CDemps, Sep 30, 2015.

1. CDemps

CDemps Member

Sep 29, 2015
    3d Animator by day, developer by night!
    Ireland
    Hey folks,

Only have a few of these left until the next update which is coming very soon with some nice improvements and achievements, submitting to app store today!

Anyway, check out my first game - Circle Square. A very simple, but surprisingly tricky reaction game. Feedback is generally finding that being able to zone out and concentrate on the shapes is the best approach which is interesting. I've also included a special challenge mode in this paid version, that I would really like to see someone crack!

here are the codes - Code Hookup

And please consider leaving a review or rating if you buy it or spread the word.

App Store

Thanks folks!
    Facebook Page

[​IMG]

2. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    I redeemed one of the codes.
    Thank you.

3. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Congratulations on your first game! I wish you luck.
    Following is my review/feedback:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What could be easier? See a square; tap a square. See a circle; tap a circle.
    Actually; this seemingly simplistic game is not so simple.
    It taps into that part of your brain that follows direction and seeks order & simplicity, but instead; receives chaos and disorder.

As the name of the game implies; Circle Square is about circles and squares. Controls are quite simple. Tap the same shape (circle or square) at the bottom of the screen that you see towards the top. You must act quickly because you are limited in time for each answer. You must depend on quick thinking and reflexes. Otherwise, you may get a big fat; WRONG!

I know... It still sounds simple, right? But I didn't finish, did I? He he.
    The reason I brought the brain into this, is the tricky part. Beneath the shape will also be a shape written there (circle or square), but, it is not always correct. You are supposed to ignore this. But; this is difficult to those of us who have learned to read. (Smile)
    The brain gets a bit confused when seeing both the shape and the word, especially when the shapes are changing.

I have figured out how to make it a bit easier to play but I am not going to tell...... He he I think you can figure it out. I really have enjoyed this frustrating little game so far.
    But, I did find one significant thing wrong with it. When playing, my device does not like being shaken or thrown out of frustration. Go figure...... :)

4. CDemps

CDemps Member

Sep 29, 2015
    3d Animator by day, developer by night!
    Ireland
    Lavender - Thank you for such a nice review, that has made my day! :)

5. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    You are welcome. You deserved it. And; I am glad you liked it. So, thank you to you as well. :)