iPad Promo Codes - Air Hockey by Acceleroto

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Acceleroto, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Acceleroto

Acceleroto Well-Known Member

I'm going to give away 10 promo codes to Air Hockey over the next 36 hours.

Here's the iTunes link for Air Hockey: http://tinyurl.com/airhockey

If you'd like to check it out before I pass out the codes, download Air Hockey Free. It has the same physics engine & lets you try the game in Kiddie or Easy mode with 1 or 2 pucks.

Get Air Hockey Free here (iTunes link): http://tinyurl.com/airhockeyfree

Here are a few Air Hockey promo codes just to get things started:
    JY7LFJMYN7LK
    MH7MRTPNR79Y

PM me here if you'd like one of the promo codes. I'll pick 10 at random tomorrow night at 7pm PST.

Have fun,

2. pante

pante Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    somewhere
    thank a lot, i took MH7MRTPNR79Y.

3. Ph4ntom4

Ph4ntom4 Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2009
    Took JY7LFJMYN7LK, thanks a lot :D.

4. darkhorse

darkhorse Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Heh, only members were actually able to get one this time :p Bought this back in September and still like it.

5. raoupp

raoupp Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2008
    So there is like five apps called air hockey in the appstore. I read various reviews of most of these titles. Some of them were really bad, some were quite praising. I'd like to know into which category does your app belong?

6. Acceleroto

It's been praised. :D It was the #1 game in the App Store in early September. Check out the free version to see what you think!

7. Acceleroto

So far lots of PM's today - thanks for all the interest! One thing to note is that the promo codes only work in the US store. Sorry, there's nothing I can do about that.

To further answer raoupp's question (I was on my iPhone earlier - sorry so brief), when the game was originally released, it was only a 2-player game. I got some great feedback & worked with quite a few users to get some great updates out. After the version 1.1 release (adding 1-player modes), the game skyrocketed to the top. Reviews have been very positive & I've continued to listen to any criticisms very carefully. There are still a few things that'll get added to Air Hockey. A new version should be out within a week that adds more table & puck color options. Please continue to send feedback my way on any of my apps & I'll continue to make them better.

A new game is brewing. The graphics & sound are top notch - still working on making it a great game.

Here's another Air Hockey promo code: L4YJTL7PANLE

Keep the PM's coming & please download the free version: http://tinyurl.com/airhockeyfree

8. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    Hey is there a way that since there are 2 pucks; there can be two handle thingies; so you can have two pucks and two handles; for double the madness!! That would be awesome.

9. BrushMyNoseOff

BrushMyNoseOff Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    Coach / Photographer
    NYC
    I used the promo code from the last post.

I appreciate it, Bryan. Will comment back on it once I try it out later.

10. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    M feenghers are tweested. Erm, crossed :D

11. Acceleroto

Two pucks with two mallets on each side WOULD be madness! :D I'm working on a few Easter eggs - one of them I think will be "better" than trying to control two mallets on a side. I, of course, could be wrong.

12. dannys95

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    Can't wait. Two mallets would be sick!! I would love it if you added it along with the easter eggs; but I'll wait then. Just remember my suggestion. ;)

13. Acceleroto

14. dannys95

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    I'll ask though I know you might not answer. Any sneak peek at those upcoming easter eggs or an ETA? :)

15. Acceleroto

Winners!

Here are the 10 winners!

akame
    G0tsk1llz
    McGill
    Aetari
    worldcup1100
    raoupp
    Monopoly
    GDSarge
    nickm717
    dud112

I'll start sending PMs with your codes in a few minutes. Thanks to everyone for sending PMs, I really appreciate all the interest. I welcome any honest review or feedback you have.

If you didn't win, try this: Y9L6PEKAXTJW If you have a free minute, please download Air Hockey Free here: http://tinyurl.com/airhockeyfree (iTunes link).

Thanks again! Congrats everyone!

16. goblues11

goblues11 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    I got the extra code

17. dud112

dud112 Active Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Awsome! Thank you very much for the code, I can't wait to try it out.

18. Master Shake

Master Shake Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Yeah, I put in the code and it even let me put in my password for itunes but then it said it was used. :(

19. goblues11

goblues11 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
  20. Master Shake

Master Shake Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Hey there's no reason to be sorry.