Promo Codes: 3D Fireworks 2

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by jdm, Jun 28, 2009.

1. jdm

jdm Member

Jun 27, 2009
    Heya all,

Attached are 5 promo codes for 3D Fireworks 2, just in time for 4th of July!

You can also try out the 'lite' version on the web here,

http://kdrsoftware.com/fireworks2/

Hope you like it! Please of course reply with which promo codes you took, and leave a review/rate it if you feel like it! Thanks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-jdm

note: if you have a 3GS, please wait until 1.1 is released; there is a bug that only happens on the 3GS that makes the framerate hitch when a firework is launched. I have put the fix in the 1.1 update and am just waiting for it to be approved, thanks!

Attached Files:

2. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    NT73YLKF7PHM

Thanks!

3. stevenbrz

stevenbrz Well-Known Member

May 9, 2009
    I got the second to last code and left a good review. Thanks!

4. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Used WKWT63T7YYEL. Thx!

5. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    used NW6HLE94N6WX

Thanx for the code. Will write a review once I try it out.

6. #6 Mindfield, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
    Looks like they're all gone. Looks pretty good though -- some nice options it appears. The web "lite" version looks decent, though it doesn't really do much.

7. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    After trying out the app, I m impressed. Tough the app might not mean much for me or other adults who`ll use it for some time and then forget it. But my 3 year old loved it. Cant get enough these fireworks:).

A lil suggestion. If possible add more features to it. Make it some sort of game aimed at kids. I dont have anything in my mind for it right now. May be make it somewhat of a simple game where you tap on different targets appearing on the screen. With each correct tap, one firework gets released in to the sky. With bigger and better fireworks in the back ground depending on the accuracy of the player. Dont know if it`ll work or not. Just an idea. You might be able to come up with something lot better than this.