PROMO CODE GIVEAWAY (including Monster Pinball and Multiball)

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Matmi, Sep 24, 2010.

1. CzarCastic

CzarCastic Well-Known Member

I'd like a code for Gorillaz for iPad. I love the music!

2. Catigao

Catigao Member

Sep 24, 2010
    I would like Multiball. Thanks!

3. Matmi

Matmi Well-Known Member

May 14, 2009
    Creative Director
    Manchester
    Hello Everyone!

Update on the PROMO CODES:

We are all out of the Gorrilaz iPhone codes.

We have a VERY small number left for the Gorrilaz iPad version.

We are all out of Multiball HD codes HOWEVER we should get some more later today so, as per usual, it will be first come, first serve. So if you own an iPad and want a code for Multiball HD, post on this thread.

To those of you who have already asked (and have had a reply off me) but were just too late to recieve a MultiBall Pinball HD code, I have noted down your names and you will be the first people I contact.

To the rest of you...goodluck in getting in the que early and why not check out our ridiculously kind offer of a sale on ALL our other games. Two are even FREE!! :eek: Someone must have spiked the water.

4. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I own an iPad and want a code for Multiball HD. :)

5. AirGear

AirGear Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    I had asked for a Multiball HD code earlier but didn't get one. Please put me on the queue when more are in. Thank you very much.

6. Joey87

Joey87 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Executive
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Can i have a code for Multiball or Monster Pinball?

7. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    I asked for Multiball for iPad earlier, but didn't get one. :(
    So keep me on the list please!
    ;)

8. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    I already own Multiball (and Monster Pinball and Snowy's/Ice Road Pinball), but I'd like a Multiball code for my friend if you have any left over after getting more.

9. Matmi

Matmi Well-Known Member

May 14, 2009
    Creative Director
    Manchester
    Promo code update

Well, well. You lucky people.

I have obtained some more Gorrilaz codes (iPad AND iPhone). So if you would like one, get your posts in quick smart!

On the subject of Multiball HD for the iPad...I should get the new codes tomorrow and those people who have already PM (you know who you are and I know who you are :p ) need not worry, you will get your codes. I have a list and it is done by first come first serve..the fairest way possible.

Fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed for the Multiball HD codes arriving tomorrow.

Thank you for your patients. I see some of you have already posted some reviews in the AppStore. Very kind of you and it is all I ask for in return so thanks for that. Keep it up people :D

10. Iphoneapps

Iphoneapps Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Germany
    I got an code Gorrilaz for Ipad thanks for that i enjoy playing it :) ,would be great when i could get a Multiball HD code for my kids (i sent a PM yesterday) , my son love this kind of games. Thanks you very much, i rated Gorrilaz :)

11. Matmi

Matmi Well-Known Member

May 14, 2009
    Creative Director
    Manchester
    Promo codes update

OK guys and gals...ALL codes have been used up apart from the ones set aside to the people who had already requested on yesterday and recieved a PM of me.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for showing such huge interest and supporting our games. I hope I could meet most of your demands but, as in life, it just isn't possible to keep everyone happy. Try as I might :)

However, all is not doom and gloom. The games are still on sale in the Appstore (including 2 games being FREE!) so check them out.

We have also had MultiBall HD reviewed by AppModo. The boys over there were ever so kind about our little pinball-ing adventure. Here is a snippet:

"...this is a definite buy that will give you virtually unlimited entertainment with very high production value. Definitely get a hold of Multiball Pinball HD before the temporary price goes back up!" Appmodo.com

Head over here to read the full article if you are still umming and arring over whether to spend your hard earned cash on it:
    http://ipadmodo.com/8301/multiball-pinball-hd-review-for-ipad/

So, I guess that's that for now. I'm sure we will have more promotions sometime in the future. We are always beavering away, developing more games for the discerning gaming community.

Happy Gaming Everyone!:cool:

12. Matmi

Matmi Well-Known Member

May 14, 2009
    Creative Director
    Manchester
    A big thank you

Hi guys,

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you for showing such interest in our games. I hope those of you who were lucky enough to recieve a promocode enjoyed the games and managed to post a review. We enjoy hearing from you as it's either a validation that we have done a good job OR highlights an area we need to develop.

Please keep checking out out iphone site or flash site to keep an eye out for any new games.

http://www.iphone.matmi.com

http://www.matmi.com/games_playgames.php

And remember, ALL our iPhone games are STILL on sale..with some even FREE :eek:

In the immortal words of Gov. Schwarzenegger:
    'I'll be back...'

Happy Gaming :cool: