iPad Promo code giveaway for Wooden Labyrinth 3D! (10 codes)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by eVp, Mar 7, 2009.

1. eVp

eVp Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    #1 eVp, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
    *** The contest is over, check page 7 for results! ***

Hey all,

Wooden Labyrinth 3D was just inches away from hitting USA top 100 paid games back when it launched. It hung around as the "first one out" in both simulation and kids categories for a couple of days. Well, now the same seems to be repeating for top 100 free apps (for the Lite version). I'm not going to take this one sitting down, so here's a little promotion.

I'm giving out 10 codes during the next 24 hours. All you need to do to enter is the following: get the lite version (http://www.linktoapp.com/wooden+labyrinth+3d+lite), enjoy it, and then send me a PM with the developer record for the level "Fast Moves".(you have to beat the par time to be able to see the developer records) I can tell you that my real record for the level is 11.75 seconds, which is a fair bit better than the reported "dev record".

I will randomly draw out 10 winners from all the PMs with the correct answer (not 11.75). Please note that the codes only work in the US App Store. You probably should not enter unless you can actually use the code. :) The contest will be open for the next 24 hours after which I'll announce the winners in this thread.

Oh, and if anyone feels like beating the 11.75 time, post a video of you beating it on youtube and win a promo code. (only the first to PM me with a link will win a code)

A quick update on the level editor! Yes, it is still coming. We are working out the server side things tomorrow and we will launch the Flash editor before the the actual update to Wooden Labyrinth 3D (which will be able to download these user-made packs). I'll post a link to you guys in a day or two, so you can be the first to build your own levels! Here's a quick development screenshot of the Flash based editor...

[​IMG]

2. anduril_ukr

anduril_ukr Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Student
    New Jersey
    question about the level editor. i have an ipod touch, will i need wifi?

3. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    wow fast moves is hard

4. Donburns99

Donburns99 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    ColdFusion Web Developer
    Rhode Island
    Fast moves is a great level. ^ ^

5. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    eVp, sorry for the premature pm, I obviously didn't read the entire first post:eek:

6. arono

arono Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2008
    Sam's town
    Pm sent

Wow my heart was beating quickly when I was playing
    I want this game so badly

7. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Just submitted my answer. Thanks for the chance :)

8. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    Wow, I am worse at this than the original board game =( I must be getting old

PM sent

9. DreadShade

DreadShade Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2009
    PM Sent!

I hope I'm not too late this game is really nice!

10. Stykman

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    OMG so f***ing frustrating.
    cant beat it :(

11. SuperPaperSam

SuperPaperSam Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    pm sent.

(i got 21 seconds!)

12. schooze

schooze Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2008
    The 3D in this is incredible.

13. Stykman

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    PM sent 18.70s :D

14. eVp

eVp Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Yep, since the level files are stored on-line. Future updates will however contain hand-picked user-made levels pre-installed.

We already have plenty of entries! Keep them coming! (and everyone who has sent a time in the PM, has actually gotten it right!)

Decided to try the level again. Shaved off a bit of the old record, now I'm at 11:26. :)

15. zvnthynn

zvnthynn Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    pm sent :D my best time is slowly improving everytime i play that level (it's now at 19.56).

16. Spitfire3775

Spitfire3775 Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2009
    Earth
  17. jawslover

jawslover Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    JERICHO, KS
    :pOMG I suck I can only get 50 sec

18. aerolord

aerolord Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2008
    #18 aerolord, Mar 8, 2009
    Urg... 14.26. Must...beat...eVp...

So we actually only got to pm our record to eVp right? With screen or without?

Edit: 12.44

Edit 2: Why am I trying to break eVp record when I don't even know how to record a video and post it on youtube? Manage to break my old record..

19. eVp

eVp Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    #19 eVp, Mar 8, 2009
    Well, if you are a real speedster and can beat 11:75, you need to post a video on youtube to claim the single "speed devil" promo code. Otherwise you just need to PM me the developer record for the level as stated by the pop-up or the pause screen (after beating the par time). Beating the 11:75 on video gets the first one a guaranteed code, while PMing me the dev record gives you a chance to win the raffle for the other ten codes. Is that confusing enough?

so.. there are 10 codes in the raffle and 1 extra available for the first one to beat the 11:75 time (on video.. doesn't need to show the whole gameplay part.. just play with sounds on and show the results so we know you are not faking it :) ). (I already beat that, but I can't use the codes.. damn Finnish App Store)

20. aerolord

aerolord Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2008
    I doubt my 2 mega pixels phone can do a thing :p