promo code for BackToEggs(iphone/ipod)

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by backtoeggs, Jan 6, 2012.

1. backtoeggs

backtoeggs Member

Jan 1, 2012
    #1 backtoeggs, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
    hi, there:
    i just release the iphone version of my little game BackToEggs , here's 5 promo codes:
    47RY3RXAR7NW
    XFRY7N673YTR
    K4XF4JRTRYW7
    J6KXENXA7FEF
    9HAXLTR4LJEW

hope u enjoy it and leave a review~ :)

ps: and the ipad version has just updated, here's 10 codes:
    FTWKFMPFTW9T
    FL3R67ETM4AF
    JW3HWEXYXKPY
    RH6R3R67RPEA
    HKWFXM3YYEEX
    HM6NTEPEMNAM
    MW43TL49XTRJ
    H373RH7NPH4T
    LMXKLEFJNXN4
    M69E9HA4YXX7

If the codes above are all taken, anyone who needs code please mail to [email protected] (titled with "ipad version, toucharcade" or "iphone version, toucharcade"),
    i will keep some codes for the first 10 requests.

Update:
    I'll leave BackToEggs HD free for one or two days (1.8-1.9), so more people could see it and play with it~
    Hope you have fun and leave a review. :)

2. omerkarakaya

omerkarakaya Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Male
    Turkey
    XFRY7N673YTR
    Thanks !!!

3. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    47RY3RXAR7NW
    Thanks!

4. tangerine

tangerine Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Houston, TX
    Thank you! I used FTWKFMPFTW9T for the iPad version.

5. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    I wasn't sure what to make of this game when I first tried it. It took a couple "placements" before I figured out what I was doing. A better explanation (in more natural English) would help a lot. Please consider updating the tutorial with a more native English version.

Otherwise, cute take on match-4 games. I like the premise and I enjoyed the game play (once I figured it out. :)

6. backtoeggs

backtoeggs Member

Jan 1, 2012
    #6 backtoeggs, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
    hi dclose,
    Thanks for your advice. :) I've no idea that English in my tutorial sounds a little weird to native speaker. :confused: Could anyone show me what a more native English expression should be when I wanna say "slide your finger to place birds in the board"?

I'm planning to add more features to make it a bit more fun. Like, a shinning bird matching with birds of any color, a chance to change a bird's color or position. Someone has more ideas? Look for your reply or mail to [email protected]:)

7. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    #7 dclose, Jan 7, 2012
    From your wording it's not clear that you're placing the entire row of birds at once, in the order they appear on the side. How about this:

Slide your finger to place the string of birds

Or set of birds, or chain of birds. Just add a descriptor to indicate they're linked and must all be placed at once. Otherwise I thought I was able to place the birds one or two at a time (slide across spaces, place two, go somewhere else, place another two, etc.). I didn't realize they're linked, like kids in a line holding hands. You have to place all birds at once, in the order they appear on screen. So if you see, from top to bottom, blue-purple-green-green, then you place the entire string of birds in that color order, but the trick is you get to choose where to place the first bird, and the direction you're placing second, etc. It doesn't have to be all in one column or all in one row, but they are linked together as a set, so you have to have room to place the whole set in the area you've chosen.

8. backtoeggs

backtoeggs Member

Jan 1, 2012
    #8 backtoeggs, Jan 7, 2012
    Got the point~ Thanks dclose. :)

9. speed4mee

speed4mee Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    Looks interesting, but all codes gone for iphone :(

10. springlong

springlong Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2011
    Took H373RH7NPH4T for ipad, thank you very much

11. leo5354

leo5354 Active Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Got the code by emailing the author because all the code was gone
    After playing the game for a while i find it quite interesting but it still need some polish to make it even better
    Somebody have mention about the instruction and i am agree that the instruction should be made clearer as i have to figure out how the game really works when it come to place the bird
    But for me the sound is more important thing to be polished
    The ingame sound is good but after hearing it for some time i feel bored
    So maybe the publisher could add another song or made modification to make the game sound more interestig
    I guess i have speak what i feel about the game and looking forward to the update

12. backtoeggs

backtoeggs Member

Jan 1, 2012
    #12 backtoeggs, Jan 9, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
    thanks for your advice, leo