Promo Code for Astral: Origin

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by IncomingGames, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IncomingGames

IncomingGames Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2015
    China
    #1 IncomingGames, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
    Hi guys,

We're so glad that you're interested in our game Astral: Origin, which is released on App Store on September 10th.

Last time we just gave away 10 promo codes. Some guys who took the code sent us some useful feedbacks and we really appreciate that. Since we do have some promo codes left now, so this time we decided to sent away 10 promo codes, again. By the way, we hope everyone who took the promo code can leave one message about which code has been taken, therefore others will know it. (We're sorry last time some guys who took the promo code away without any notification, which caused some unnecessary problems.Hope it will not happen again.)

Here are some useful links for anyone who wants to know more about Astral:

Download link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1026639237?mt=8
    YouTube link: https://youtu.be/J83DEvQFTMI

Here is the promo code:

WN7EXL4TRP9N
    FXREPTHN3677
    XLY43X9YLLRY
    9AKTAR9P94JA
    47KMXM4HEWAA
    R7Y4H4TFWE6H
    WHNR477PXHXK
    RJJANR6PRAEE
    3NXTPNMJT4HW
    TYEKYLWL3MWR

We really appreciate any feedback and any idea about our game means a lot for us, so let us know what you think here or in our game's TA thread, and if you like it we'd really appreciate you rating it on the App Store. :)

[Important Note!!!] There is a bug that :Actions can only be triggered when your finger left screen. So swipe and lift your finger quicker if you find it's hard to control.
    This bug is fixed in V1.0.2 and the new version will be released very soon.

2. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #2 Lavender, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
    Cute runner. Cute sounds. Fun music that helps with game excitement.
    Love the graphics and the colors.
    I did not have any issues with the swiping. I think sometimes I felt that I had to start my jump or roll earlier the normal, but not always.
    The hint(s) that shows at the bottom of the screen during loading or changing scenes is sometimes too quick for me to read it. I would suggest making it longer and for those that have already read it several times or read faster, let them tap the screen to exit it.

Edit: I went back to see if I could figure it out. It states that the player can earn more crystals by watching the video ads. I did not know that until I concentrated on it and read it quickly. So... I would definitely suggest slowing that down for monetary reasons. (Getting players to view ads) [I haven't been able to read the other hints yet]

Also, some people really love to get a perfect score. After I played the first section. I went back to make sure that I would get all the crystals in the section or level. I think it would be nice, that when someone gets all crystals that there be some kind of woo-hoo sound or something after it's complete, that says 'you did it!' Or "Excellent, astral, you have achieved a great victory "........ Etc..... I know that on the end screen it shows the evaluation (excellent). But psychologically, you can give players a reason to come back to complete more levels and then they'll be playing the game longer and possibly want to view more ads.

Video ads: In this section it states: Crystal Contracts. "You'll receive the free Star Crystals. If you'd like to watch some ads."
    The grammar is not correct. I would suggest changing it to on of the following: "You'll receive free Star Crystals by watching video ads." "Watch video ads to receive some Star Crystals." "Earn some Star Crystals by watching a video ad." Etc.....

There is something that I thought was very funny. At the beginning of the game, the character jumps out of the rocket. He's out of breath and you can hear it in the background; his labored breathing. The camera zooms into his face and his mouth isn't even open. So his breathing was some kind of ventriloquism! LOL Very cute!

I love that there are different missions to complete. Again; gives the player a reason to keep coming back.

Now, because I kept going back to complete levels for more 'astrals' I ran out of energy. For me, this means I won't play anymore because all the iap's are consumable.
    If there were an iap to remove the energy bar, then I would consider purchasing it to keep playing the game. Potentially, I could spend over a hundred dollars if I keep replaying the levels for perfection.

It is a fun and cute game for casual players.

P.S.
    Please don't apologize for people taking your previous codes. It's not your fault. You get more exposure when you post your codes openly. It's up to you to post them or privately pm them. There are no rules that state you have to do it either way. There is no right or wrong here.
    Good luck with your game!

3. BluHawk

BluHawk New Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Thanks so much!

Will leave a review

TYEKYLWL3MWR

4. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    R7Y4H4TFWE6H used. Thank you developers. Will leave some feedback on the games main thread.

5. jonwilf

jonwilf Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Used WN7EXL4TRP9N, thanks!

6. IncomingGames

Aug 17, 2015
    China
    Hey guys, we forgot to mention that there is a bug in current version: Actions can only be triggered when your finger left screen. So swipe and lift your finger quicker if you find it's hard to control.
    This bug is fixed in V1.0.2 and the new version will be released very soon.

Thank you.

7. Puke Aces

Puke Aces Well-Known Member

47KMXM4HEWAA used! :)

8. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    3NXTPNMJT4HW Impression to come later

9. Takeo_Masaki

Takeo_Masaki Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2014
    Student
    England
    All redeemed #

10. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Wow all redeemed

11. IncomingGames

Aug 17, 2015
    China
    Sorry

Sorry we didn't reply on time. You can contact us by email([email protected]),we can send you one. Thanks!

12. IncomingGames

Aug 17, 2015
    China
    Still have a few.

Sorry we didn't reply on time. You can contact us by email([email protected]),we can send you one. Thanks!:)