Project Libera - Balloon hunting in Brazil

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Pelle Balão, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Pelle Balão

Pelle Balão New Member

Sep 13, 2021
    Male
    #1 Pelle Balão, Oct 11, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
    Project Libera has begun!

We at Libera studios are working on a brand new mobile game and will be about balloon hunting in Brazil.

In Brazil, balloon hunting is not just a game it’s a lifestyle and a symbol of freedom.

In LIBERA you play as a young woman who aspires to be the next balloon legend. With an ancient culture behind you, you must now be the one who carries the torch to keep the tradition lit. But the system will try to put you down.

You need to be quick on your toes and think fast, but that’s not enough. To get to the top in the balloon world, community is key and you will not survive without the help from the people of the favela.

The game will have two parts. The main gameplay will be a race where the player has to run with style in order to catch a balloon as fast as possible.

The second part is an RPG where the player will meet interesting people of the favela (NPCs), get upgrades and unlock new races.

We will update the dev-log at least once a week.
    For now you can check out our new website! https://www.liberaproject.com/

Let us know what you think about the concept.

[​IMG]

2. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Balloon hunting in Brazil! I have to find out more about this :)

Pelle Balão likes this.
  3. Pelle Balão

Pelle Balão New Member

Sep 13, 2021
    Male
    Thank you for your interest! We would love to tell you more about it!
    We are currently working on creating a website where we will post about a previous game, about the new game and about the balloon world in general. Feel free to look around! https://www.liberaproject.com/
    Otherwise, we will keep this post updated as we go along

Asp likes this.
  4. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Thanks. This is a cultural phenomenon I knew nothing about. Quite a remarkable history, which I’m sure will make an interesting and unique subject for your new game. Look forward to following progress.