Universal Project CARS Go (by Slightly Mad/Gamevil)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by squarezero, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Keith Weisshar

Keith Weisshar New Member

Sep 25, 2015
    Male
    Hazlet, NJ
    Why can't I use the same nickname for the Projects Cars Go game account after using the reset game in the account menu? After resetting the game account and going through tutorial and race, when I try to use the same nickname it says nickname is already taken. The game account is linked to Game Center. The game doesn't use the same nickname as the Game Center nickname, it uses the default nickname with random number.

2. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    Project Cars Going…

Been playing since it started, purely for the car collecting without having to do any actual racing.
    I never bought anything though, and I guess no one else did either.

“Hello, Racers.

It is with a heavy heart that we must announce the service termination of Project CARS GO.

On behalf of the Project CARS GO Team, we would like to thank all of our players and our communities for all of their incredible support for the game.

We will continue to work towards providing more amazing games in the future and we truly appreciate your understanding in regards to this decision.

Please note that the game will be playable until the service termination date, however, Market Download and In-app Purchases will be disabled.”

3. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    #23 Stronsay, Oct 30, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
  4. RealisticArcadeSimulator

RealisticArcadeSimulator Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2018
    They should remake it as an offline paid game. I waited for this back then...before they announced that it would be a freemium release.