Programmer wanted for iOS paper flight game

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by bizilux, Aug 30, 2011.

1. bizilux

bizilux Member

Aug 30, 2011
    #1 bizilux, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
    what this game is about?
    it is 2.5D game, it will have side view to it, but models will be in 3d. you will be flying paper airplane and upgrading it, and buying new models and so on...

what i have?
    i already have all models of airplanes made, i'm in the process of finishing backgrounds for the game
    as well as menus, stars, birds, clouds and so on.... i also have sound artist who created some nice soundtrack

what i need?
    i'm looking for programmer that will make whole game from scratch... someone to put all this together and make finished product hopefully. the programmer that i will hire must work on this full time. i can take care of all design work, modelling and so on, you just do the programming

game will be for iOS platform (iphone, ipod, maybe ipad too)

Programmer/Coder Tasks:

• You will have to write flight and throwing algorithm of the plane
    • Setting up menu screen, loading bar that shows how much of the game is loaded...
    • setting up 3 touch buttons (1 will open boost and will be in bottom left corner, 2 will be in bottom right corner and will be for up and down)
    • Setting up the GUI... speed, altitude, distance traveled and fuel meter.
    • pause function
    • in game coins system - with coins you will be able to upgrade parts
    • game will have 5-10 levels, so you will have to know how to switch levels when user completes it.
    • functions of game - when you pick star, you get money, when you hit bird, you get money multiplier, when you hit windmill you get pushed up, when you hit strong winds ur plane slows down and so on...
    • setting up in game achievements
    • counting days- basically each flight will be one day

+more

budget?
    im financing this from my own pocket, so bare that in mind, budget something like $3000-5000. once the game is released, you will be doing updates too, they will be quite regular and if the game will be a big hit, you will be paid quite alot for those updates as a way to thank you :)

are you interested?
    if you are interested for this job, then bid on this project and write as much information as you can so that i can choose the best programmer for this job. please also include some games that you have made in the past, im looking for experienced programmer,

email
    bizilux @ gmail.com

msn/aim/skype/gtalk
    bizilux @ gmail.com or bizilux

Deadline for this game : it has to be finished by Christmas.

if you have any questions, feel free to ask them

some pictures of models are attached below

Attached Files: