Professional Writer

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by modus_ataraxia, May 13, 2016.

1. modus_ataraxia

modus_ataraxia Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2015
    #1 modus_ataraxia, May 13, 2016
    Last edited: May 13, 2016
    Hello prospective developers, and/or readers of TouchArcade.

I understand that writing is not always an easy part of the development process. Your programmers are working hard at making (and fixing) code, your artists are sketching out excellent designs for your unique ideas, and (I hope) everything is going well in your development process. However, these skills don't always translate well into creating effective written work. So, if there's writing that you need, to pull the player into the world of your game, you need someone who knows exactly how to create it.

That's where I can help. I'm a professional writer with over six years of experience creating freelance written content, which includes writing for mobile gaming. If it's words on a page, for any reason or purpose, I can bring it to life. Here are some examples (but not limited to) what I can offer for your project:

- Full written scripts. Need a story for your game, but don't know where to start? I'll write one for you. Any genre, any length.
    - Expansion of existing plot. Know what you want, but don't know how to make it come alive? I can turn it into a story.
    - World Building. You have an idea or a concept, but are wondering how to build an entire plot around it? This I can do.
    - Critique. Almost finished your game, but need advice, critique, insight, or opinions on the development of it? I can help.
    - Reviews. I also write full-length, in-depth reviews for games, of any length or type.

Here is an example of my work, to get an idea of my writing style: http://i.imgur.com/NjhpLNu.jpg

My rate is usually $0.04 per word, depending on the scope of the project. Contact me at [email protected] for any questions or interest. Thanks!