iPad Problem posting reviews to iTunes

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by snow_mani, Nov 10, 2008.

1. snow_mani

snow_mani Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Melbourne, Australia
    I am having problems posting reviews to iTunes. That is I can't post reviews. I've choosen 2 so far today - Pakoon III and Sapus Tongue and I get told I need to purchase or download them. But I have both of these. Anyone else having problems? :confused:

2. Mew2468

Mew2468 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    It happens to me a lot..I just give it a day (at least, that's how long I want to wait), and then when I remember that I wanted to post a review, I do.

Just give it a day or so, and it should work.

3. ricardoquesada

ricardoquesada New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    sapus media
    Buenos Aires
    Snow Mani!

Your scores in Sapus Tongue are incredible! Congratulations!
    I thought it was impossible to score that much!

cheers,

4. snow_mani

snow_mani Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Melbourne, Australia
    Sapus is heaps of fun

Sapus is heaps of fun. Such a silly idea! Even my technophobe Dad who is 63 loves playing!

Those higher scores are a bit of a fluke, but felt good!

ricardoquesada - if you're the dev feel free to remove my other scores from the high score board (but please leave my highest score so far).

Now back to the topic of the thread, I fixed the problem I was having. It seems iTunes thought I hadn't purchased some of my apps. Despite having them and syncing them and using them. I also had trouble downloading updates. I have had to 'repurchase' the apps. iTunes recognised I already purchased them and I have now been able to leave feedback and obtain updates.

5. Yea had same problem. Couldn't post a review for Zombie Attack last 2 days. I've repurcahsed about 15 to 20 times. Guess the 20th time it did the trick and finally agreed that I purchased and downloaded it enough times to comment about it. Now I'm up to around 75 reviews and have repurchased many of them simply to be able to leave a comment.