PRO ZOMBIE SOCCER! preview!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kikekun, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Golden Boy

Golden Boy Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Financial Manager
    In all honesty, I have no idea why it is taking this game so long to come out.

They say it's close to being done many months ago, then come back to say we are perfectionist it's going to take longer, then say we have hiccups.... on and on.

The game in general looks rather fun and hopefully sometime this year we will all being playing it. ;)

2. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    They are maybe adding some features or monsters that were not included when the project started ?

but i agree, we need some serious news here ! hello dev team ? :p

3. thegamerocks06

thegamerocks06 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Student
    India
    I just talked to the dev's today on email. They had taken a 20 day break due to some problems in their family. They are expected to resume work soon. He also mentioned that the game was almost complete.

4. Kikekun

Kikekun Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Artist
    I´m very sorry for the lack of updates!
    We are back into work to finish the game very soon after a much needed break. We cannot afford at the moment to be full time developers and sadly that doesn´t help to keep deadlines and releasing games when they are supposed to, but yeah, there isn´t much left to do!

The thing is this project started as a rather small game, but it´s been growing up since then with new and fun ideas we wanted to include on it. That´s why we have been shattering all the projected release dates one by one...haha.

It´ll be worth the wait!

5. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Hey ! glad to see you ! ;)

Still looking for this future gem :D good luck with your work , dev team :eek:

6. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Anymore news on this? I'm really looking forward to this.

7. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

i'm also lookin forward to this! i played my demo build to death. :p

8. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Well you're lucky you even got to BETA test it.

9. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Sorry to hear about the diversion, this is still in my top 3 most anticipated games. Absolutely looking forward to it.

10. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

no beta, just a short preview build with a few levels. i suspect that will be the lite version or something.

11. chichilo23

chichilo23 Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2009
    Shift manager at starbucks
    Boogy down bronx Ny
    Man cant wait hope is out by the end of this month or the begining of the next

12. laladanger

laladanger Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Any new news or updates on this?

13. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    There are having some translations done

https://twitter.com/ProZombieSoccer

14. CastleSoftware

Apr 25, 2010
    Author/Designer
    UK
    Great looking art, really nice work, and you can never have enough zombies. My first game was going to contain zombies, but my freelance artist doesn't like them, so we went with cute creatures instead...lol. Zombies for the win any day :)

Would be interested to know how many are working on it, and how long its taken you so far?

15. Kikekun

Sep 17, 2009
    Artist
    Hey guys,

Yep, just working hard on finishing the game up at the moment.
    I know I have said this before, but it´ll be out on May for sure, don´t know exactly when yet. Thanks for your patience!
    When you get to play the game you´ll see where all this hard work has gone...Lots of different levels and enemies, story mode, awesome Hollywood-style music...
    These continuous delays just happened because we didn´t want to stop short of doing exactly the game we want to play and not just releasing some half-baked app.

About how many we are on the team, we are 6 persons, all of them with a 9 to 5 job apart from working in the game. It´s taken us 8 months so far.

16. aznriceboi13

aznriceboi13 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    where rice paddies grow...
    keep at it guys :), as long as it'll be finished i'll be happy

17. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Feel your pain ;) Took us a year to roll N.Y.Zombies out with the same situation. 4 people, full time jobs. Good luck finishing the game up!

18. Kikekun

Sep 17, 2009
    Artist
    Thanks guys! I hope N.Y. Zombies is doing really well:)
    We just want to be able to do our own games without having to support ourselves by having another jobs, so let´s see how PZS does in the Appstore. I guess not very different from you guys, right?
    And congrats for finishing your project up, by the way. It sure takes a lot of hard work!

19. Rblacula

Rblacula Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    U should ask popcap if u could make a PvZ mode w their sprites! That'd rule!

20. bobz56

bobz56 Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2009
    @rblacula
    i doubt that's extremely likely..