Pro Strategy Football Screenshots

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by ProStrategyFootball, Nov 10, 2015.

1. ProStrategyFootball

ProStrategyFootball Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2013
    I'm posting screenshots of the new play calling screens. Since Pro Strategy Football is now on Android and coming to Apple very soon, I'm posting in both forums.

One of the biggest changes to the 2015 versions of the Pro Strategy Football games is the new play calling! This is available in both Casual and Hard Core difficulty.

Here you're on offense. You can tap any pulsing player or any of the icons around the edges.

[​IMG]

Here I've tapped the QB (be sure to tap all players, as they have different options)
    [​IMG]

Notice that you see his game stats and player ratings at the top of the menu. The visible ratings and stats will depend on whether you're calling a run, pass, punt, or fieldgoal. The QB can change the play, formation, toggle between play action and drop back pass, and more.

Here I can see the different formations:
    [​IMG]

And the various base plays available:
    [​IMG]

Tapping any eligible receiver or ball carrier, I can choose to give him the ball, change his pass pattern, maybe send him in motion. For convenience, the Play can be changed as well.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tap any back or tight end to assign him to pass block or to run a route. The HB can also be designated as a hot receiver.
    [​IMG]

The Coach icon is at the lower left. Tapping that icon brings up some special options, including the ability to change the difficulty, ask for the advice, and simulate the rest of the game.
    [​IMG]

In the upper left is the very important clock icon! You must learn to manage the clock, something that many real life teams shockingly neglect!
    [​IMG]

Next is the Reports menu in the upper right. From here, you can choose to view stats, scouting reports, injury reports, recap the previous play, and more.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now let's check out the defense.
    Tap any Linebacker or the Free Safety (or the coach) to bring up your defensive menus.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shift a four man line where you anticipate an attack, or stunt to increase pass rush.
    [​IMG]

Choose from six base formations and three base coverages.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

As always, if you're not sure what to do, you can switch to Casual difficulty to ease in, or you can tap Info on any option. You can also ask for advice from the Coach menu, or even have the defensive coordinator suggest a play!

[​IMG]

Of course, after all this hard work, let's hope your players can perform! We've all seen even the best players have best days. Send in your plays and watch the results!

[​IMG]