Universal Pro Feel Golf (by Behaviour Interactive)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Feb 5, 2015.

1. KineticBlur

KineticBlur Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2014
    Can anyone comment on the IAP model for this? Is there a one-time full unlock? Or is it a more greedy model?

2. Baracus

Baracus Well-Known Member

It's quite the opposite of greedy. So much so that I can't see how they expect to earn anything from it. Way too generous.

There isn't a full unlock as such, you can spend what you earn from completing holes (you get more for beating par, sinking long putts etc) on upgrades to your clubs and balls (you can get more distance, spin, control etc) which can be more suitable for certain holes.

But I have reached hole 70 something without paying a thing and I have about 10k I could spend on upgrades but I find it kind of fun to try and do well with lesser equipment (not to OP myself). It's getting tough to get some of the stars to get to next hole now (like get an EAGLE) but as I say, I didn't upgrade my clubs or balls as much as I can afford to.

Great game really. Very nice physics and understated gameplay. Really like it.

3. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Looks like no landscape support for ipad. I'd really be interested otherwise.

4. Baracus

Baracus Well-Known Member

But it's better portrait. You need to see AHEAD not to the sides. It gives a better overview of the course ahead IMO otherwise camera would be too low.

5. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Agreed. Until the issue with progress not updating that I've started having I was spending a lot of time I this and no need for iap at all

6. hanklupo

hanklupo Active Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Is there any type of character customization element with better power, control, etc, or is that done through different clubs and such?

7. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    #27 orangecan, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
    Different clubs, balls etc which can be upgraded. It's a really good game but as I said unplayable at the mo for some reason because it's not saving progress on exit.......

Edit: it's updating again now. Wierd.

8. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    Wow I can't believe this game is not on the top charts. It's by far the best golf game on the App Store. They just released a update where you can play people for gold and you can play them in 1 hole, 3 hole, 9 hole or a entire course. The way it's implemented is amazing. After you shoot the other player has 24 hours to go. If he does not you win the gold. After he goes you get a notification and then you go. They also have daily gold giveaways. I have not spent a penny except $4.99 for the vip upgrade which gives you extra gold when you play someone that is also vip. Please guys get this game. It's the best multiplayer on the App Store and I'm totally hooked. I've been playing this game for about 4 months now every single day. Also there single player that has about 6 courses which are beautiful and challenging and after every hole you receive gold. GET THIS NOW

AND ADD ME AS A GAMECENTER FRIEND SO WE CAN PLAY. Fastbridge

9. Fastbridge

Aug 20, 2009
    NYC, New York. USA
    #29 Fastbridge, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    I can't stress this enough. Get this game!! And I forgot to mention this game has weekly tournaments for one on one play and the faults which pay large amounts of gold. Last week I took third in both events. Please get this so we can have a huge TA tournament.

10. Fastbridge

Aug 20, 2009
    NYC, New York. USA
    Bump. Bump. Guys your missing out!

11. Fastbridge

Aug 20, 2009
    NYC, New York. USA
    Anyone up for some multiplayer please get this game now. It's a gem

12. phred

phred Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Any way to slow down the aim?

I find for some shots, the game is too responsive to my finger, making far shots harder to aim. It would be great if there was a way to fine tune where the ball should land.

13. Mr Gm

Mr Gm New Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Pro feel golf

It won't load beyond 100%
    What can I do to get my favourite game back:(