Universal Prizefighters (by Koality Game)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KoalityGame, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Hey Koality...I like the most recent update. Question..I am on amateur career now. If I retire, will I go to the pro and will I have to start from the bottom again, choose my skills/boxer again etc.?

2. KoalityGame

KoalityGame Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jun 3, 2015
    Game Developer
    Portland OR
    Hey Stag! Retiring will give you the option of choosing either difficulty. Your rank will reset to #30 and the opponents will regenerate. However, you still retain all your attributes and skills.

Hope this helps!

3. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Cool. thanks so much. Dope game as usual!

4. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Oh also, does your record reset. I have not retired in a while and I am undefeated

5. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    If you retire and choose either difficulty, does your record reset

6. KoalityGame

Patreon Bronze

Jun 3, 2015
    Game Developer
    Portland OR
    Hi Stag, sorry I did not see this post! Yes, your record does reset, but the leaderboards still keep track of your all time title defenses.

7. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    No problem koality. You know your game is dope. I am digging the new update..the ref is cool..ha ha

8. KoalityGame

Patreon Bronze

Jun 3, 2015
    Game Developer
    Portland OR
    Thanks! Have you tried out the online tournament mode?

9. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Yep...I have been getting my butt kicked though..question on the tapping to get more energy..do u tap your boxer character or anywhere on the screen..how much energy do you actually gain back.

10. KoalityGame

Patreon Bronze

Jun 3, 2015
    Game Developer
    Portland OR
    You can tap anywhere on the screen. Each tap gains you 0.25 HP. Your health bar is equal to a total of 100 HP. However, the total amount that you can recover is up to the maximum HP that you have remaining (the dark grey bar).

11. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Alright. Cool. Thanks

12. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Hey Koality...I also noticed the championship belts seem to be moving when they are around the waist. Is that something you added in the update as well?

13. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    It must have been a glitch..I updated the most recent update & it is back to normal.

14. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    The most recent update I can’t get into the pro level anymore without paying to unlock it. I have been playing the pro level, retiring and playing the pro again prior to this most recent update.

15. KoalityGame

Patreon Bronze

Jun 3, 2015
    Game Developer
    Portland OR
    Hi Stag, I decided to lock Pro career mode to give more value to premium users and bring in more revenue to the game to support future updates. However, since you've been a great supporter since the game's release, here's a free code to unlock premium so that you can continue playing in Pro career :)

NJFPKRMKFMJH

16. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Hey Koality...thank u so much. I unlocked it. Very thoughtful of you. You know this game so dope.

17. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Hey Koality. Still enjoying the heck out of this one. Such a dope game. Any updates coming soon.

18. KoalityGame

Patreon Bronze

Jun 3, 2015
    Game Developer
    Portland OR
    Hey Stag! So glad to hear you're still enjoying it! I've actually begun development on a new game and will have more to share soon, but once that releases I'll come back to Prizefighters for more updates :). Stay tuned!

19. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Awesome news.

20. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Hey Koality. I noticed after I win a match and then go to the newspaper with the picture, the picture use to move like a gif. Now it is just a stationary pic....is that normal