Universal Prizefighters (by Koality Game)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KoalityGame, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Excited about the upcoming update. I have a question about the new 2.99 iap. If I have enough coins from the coin doubler I purchased, can I use those coins to do the same thing that the 2.99 iap does.

2. KoalityGame

KoalityGame Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jun 3, 2015
    Game Developer
    Portland OR
    Yeah, definitely! You can always use coins to redistribute stats and swap skills, the IAP just removes the cost. It's useful if you like tinkering with your fighter a lot and don't want to spend coins to do so. Thank you for the support!

3. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    I got the multiplayer update. My coins are not increasing when I score a victory in exhibition easy, normal, hard. Also they are not increasing when I win in career mode. I played a few rounds on each and my coins stay at my current amount. I have not played the online or endless modes yet. I watched a ad to see if that would work for more coins and that was ok. I am on a iphone 8 plus ios 11.2.6

4. KoalityGame

Patreon Bronze

Jun 3, 2015
    Game Developer
    Portland OR
    Hi Stag! Sorry about the bug, it was found last minute but I've already fixed it in a new version. I'm in the process of uploading it and getting it approved by Apple so it may take a day before it's released. I apologize for the inconvenience!

5. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Thanks so much for the quick response. Not a problem. Things happen sometimes. I will be on the watch for the fix update. This game is dope and I will continue to support.

6. KoalityGame

Patreon Bronze

Jun 3, 2015
    Game Developer
    Portland OR
    I appreciate it! In the mean time I hope some players here can give you a challenge in an online fight :)

7. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Ha ha..yep. I will give the online mode a try here in a few.

8. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Does this game have cloud saving so I can transfer my progress across my devices?

9. AdasioN

AdasioN New Member

Mar 16, 2018
    Attribute Explanation

Can someone please breakdown what the attributes actually do? Strength, Speed, Stamina, Endurance, Cut and Chin. I just want to know exactly what they do so I know exactly how I want to build my boxer. Thanks for the help! Great addicting game thus far! Good Job!;)

10. KoalityGame

Patreon Bronze

Jun 3, 2015
    Game Developer
    Portland OR
    A new update that fixes the coin reward for Career/Arcade has been released! Please update to version 2.0.1.

Not at the moment but it's definitely on my list of things to add in the future.

Sure!

Strength: Increases the amount of damage done to the opponent.
    Speed: Increases the rate at which you are able to punch.
    Stamina: Determines the amount of Stamina used per punch.
    Endurance: Determines how much 'maximum health' decreases each time you take damage. Between rounds your blue health fully restores back up to your maximum health.
    Cut: Determines how much damage you can take to the head before you start bleeding. Also determines the rate at which your health decreases when bleeding.
    Chin: Determines the likelihood of getting knocked down by a power punch.

Let me know if you need any further clarification or have any other questions :) Thanks for playing!

11. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    This maybe a silly question, but do you have been be on discord/download the discord app to play the online mode. It just says connecting and nothing happens.

12. KoalityGame

Patreon Bronze

Jun 3, 2015
    Game Developer
    Portland OR
    Discord is not necessary, it's just a way for players to meet up and schedule fights with one another. The reason it just says connecting because it's really just searching for an opponent within the same weight class. If it doesn't connect that means there's no one else searching at the same time that you are. It may take a few days for everyone to download the update and populate the servers.

13. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Ok thanks.

14. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Is it possible to get a 10 rating on everything..strength, stamina, chin etc. I guess you just have to keep on fighting, climbing the ranks etc

15. KoalityGame

Patreon Bronze

Jun 3, 2015
    Game Developer
    Portland OR
    Actually, no it's not possible. I placed caps on certain stats depending on your fighting style to keep things balanced. For example, being able to have 10 Speed plus 10 Strength would be overpowered, so you either choose between one or the other or have them both max out at 7.

16. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    gotcha. makes sense. thanks

17. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    I am digging the latest update. No gloves, pretty cool. Your game is dope

18. KoalityGame

Patreon Bronze

Jun 3, 2015
    Game Developer
    Portland OR
    Awesome! Glad you're still enjoying it :)

19. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    I noticed something in the game. I close the app completely, open it to the main screen, tap start and tap the dumbbell looking icon. Then I tap career and everything is zero, like I never played before. Then, I tap either arrow and come back to career. Now, all the stats of career are there. Alltime, fight results are ok. Iphone 8 plus, most up to date ios.

20. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    I noticed something in the game. I close the app completely, open it to the main screen, tap start and tap the dumbbell looking icon. Then I tap career and everything is zero, like I never played before. Then, I tap either arrow and come back to career. Now, all the stats of career are there. Alltime, fight results are ok. Iphone 8 plus, most up to date ios.