Universal Prison Life RPG (by Nob Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Feb 25, 2015.

1. OscarDCruz

OscarDCruz New Member

Jun 14, 2015
    how did you wear that dress? i got it from girlfriend and it's of no use to me....

2. nobstudio

nobstudio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Jul 8, 2011
    game developer
    singapore
    Wear it during escape to disguise as a lady!

3. doomowl

doomowl Active Member

Mar 18, 2014
    Work well and smooth on iphone 4 or not?

4. nobstudio

Patreon Indie

Jul 8, 2011
    game developer
    singapore
    From my analytic about 5300 users are using iphone 4, so I think it should run with no problem!

5. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    #225 Intendro, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    Oh no...
    I can't start the game now. :(
    This error shows up and the game crashes (see the picture).

I'm pretty sure I still had save data for a game in progress where I was doing whatever stuff... of course I can't see if I do now.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3.

Attached Files:

6. nobstudio

Patreon Indie

Jul 8, 2011
    game developer
    singapore
    Thank you for the bug report. I been playing for 2 days, trying to identify this bug but couldn't reproduce it. I know it is an save-game issue.

May I know if you know how to extract the saved game and send to me so I can find the bug?

If not maybe you remember what you did before th crashed? Like recruit someone, fight in a fight, got a new job, change cell, promoted etc.

Also, does it crash right after you save game(sleep), or only happens when you open the game the next time?

Thank you.

7. doomowl

doomowl Active Member

Mar 18, 2014
    #227 doomowl, Jun 29, 2015
    I also experience the same thing , I already send the photo through email to u, I play this whole day since I get it yesterday. I ever close the app fews time after my character sleep but until just now my character sleep and I experience this problem, I can't even open the app now, it's not a good experience for me since I just spend 3.99 for playing a day only and having the issue of open app, hope u can fixed it asap

8. doomowl

doomowl Active Member

Mar 18, 2014
    Here is the photo

Attached Files:

9. Intendro

Aug 6, 2013
    #229 Intendro, Jun 29, 2015
    It was a while since I played before. The last thing I know I did was save in my cell.

Every time I open the game, that error is the first thing I see.
    Well, to be fully specific, the first thing after your studio logo. The title screen doesn't show up either.

Sadly, iOS 8.3 blocks accessing save data, unless the app has the iTunes File Sharing thing turned on to allow access that way.
    I even tried to get it out anyway, and the program I tried did not work.

So all I can give you is the crash log file.

I went to your website from the App Store's link, found the contact email, and emailed the crash log file to there.
    I hope that helps enough. I don't think I can do anything else. :eek:

10. Sid13

Sid13 New Member

Jun 29, 2015
    i had the same problem in android

i was able to solve it by changing the version number of the data file in android
    you must change the number of the obb file to 135

11. nobstudio

Patreon Indie

Jul 8, 2011
    game developer
    singapore
    The bug is caused by your character becoming a gang leader.
    I have uploaded a new version pending apple to review.
    Do let me know if you have the same problem but your prisoner is NOT a gang leader!

12. Intendro

Aug 6, 2013
    That was fast. They approved it already.
    My game starts up now. :)

13. ramon31

ramon31 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    On sale in Australia for $2.49

I'm going to pick it up, I forgot about this one.

14. Angmodurian

Angmodurian Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2014
    #234 Angmodurian, Mar 18, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    How to trade in this game anyone know? I am supposed to do 10 cockroach trade but i cant seem to get any option to do this at all. I already have the roach king pet that enables trade 3 times a day but how to trade?

Already found out myself you craft it. All right :)

15. UnkownName

UnkownName New Member

Apr 30, 2017
    Nice

Okay, inmate Faceless sounds really awesome, but he should be really hard to unlock. Maybe to unlock him you have to take over every gang (i have done that, it fun) or kill every inmate (i did that too, its long and tidious, but worth it, ps, i like how their ghost come back if there isnt enough to fill the lunch room). Hope he gets added!:D
    Oh by the way, after playing this game i had to watch prison break! Great show, im on season two now. Love how the characters are in the game, and also the lord of the rings and napoleon dynamite people.

16. UnkownName

UnkownName New Member

Apr 30, 2017
    New Skills?

Will new skills ever be added in the future? I don't think the game particularly needs more, but it would be neat to have more added.

And something that is kinda bugging me, but not too big of a deal, just gets annoying: the chart that shows which inmates will start a fight with you (-40% relation) also shows inmates you killed. Could you make it not show them dead inmates anymore?

And just a thought, mabye if an inmate has a really low relation with you (ex. somewhere between -70 to -100), they will try to kill you? It doesn't seem fair that you can try to kill someone as many times as you want and they won't fight back.

17. UnkownName

UnkownName New Member

Apr 30, 2017
    Riots/Lockdowns?

Okay last idea...
    It would be awesome to have a random event that would occur about once in twenty days (so not overy common) that prisoners would be rioting or escaping and there would be a lockdown. You would have to go back to you cell or you could try risking rioting or making a fast break.