Universal Princess And Knight (by TeamSoftIceCream)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Soft2010, Oct 13, 2014.

1. rovail

rovail New Member

Oct 25, 2014
    Thank you. Cannot wait to play the next chapter :p
    BTW, will Perfume be the final chapter?

2. Soft2010

Soft2010 Active Member

Thank you for your interest in the game. However, we are in progress of planning on ‘Perfume.’ Therefore, we can’t disclosure our whole plan for future game at this moment. Please kindly understand our situation and we will keep you posted on the progress.

3. rovail

rovail New Member

Oct 25, 2014
    Thank you for your kindly reply. I'm sorry that I might have asked too much...It's OK if the whole game takes a long time to come out because a good game like this deserves a lot of waiting~I've also recommend this game to several of my friends and they love it too! I think I will be checking this forum regularly :) Cheers!

4. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    #44 ramzarules, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
    As promised, review in exchange for the promo code.

It is a strategy rpg, but in a nutshell :
    if you prefer the polish of Final Fantasy Tactics, Xcom and WHQuest, more than the retro graphics and typical fantasy storyline of Shining force and the KingTurn games, i would say this is not for you, from personal experience.

If on the other hand you love the later games, then you will like this too!
    I gave it a try with the patch because of "better translation", however the traslation was still very offputting to me, and in a story-driven rpg, even if it's core gameplay is the battles, it counts.

Also, in the very first battle, i moved my 2 units in 2 seconds, then had to wait about 5 minutes until all the npcs did their moves. That didn't leave a good first impression also.

Again, thanks for the code, and good luck to the devs.

5. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Woo!! Got the translation update. Thank you so much! I can't wait to jump back into this and get sucked into the story as well!

6. Soft2010

Soft2010 Active Member

We have been put our best effort on translation during the 1.4 update.
    However, if there’s any awkward or difficult to understand on translation part during the game play, please kindly note us so we can reflect on the next update.(Private Messages or Email : [email protected])
    Thank you for your interest in our game.

7. Soft2010

Soft2010 Active Member

Today ver 1.5 Update :
    Add OPTION - FAST GAME MODE :)

8. Tone1978

Tone1978 Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Am I the only one that can't play? iPhone 6.. Game won't load. Black screen with writing In top left. Sometimes it shows beginning screen with start and something else written in far left middle of screen on top of each other..
    Tony

9. Soft2010

Soft2010 Active Member

This game does not support the ‘Display Zoom’ of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
    If there is an error in the game screen, go to iPhone > Settings > Display & Brightness > Display Zoom , please select the ‘Standard’.

10. Soft2010

Soft2010 Active Member

v2.0 Updated!

[​IMG]

11. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    not sure how much have change since the original as I have not played the original. But I truly enjoy the current version. Has a bit of learning curve for me as I am not a very good srpg person. But so far I like it. The art the music and etc. the story seems interesting to follow too. Really wish you luck on this update/release and thanks again for sharing some promo here on TA. :)

12. Soft2010

Soft2010 Active Member

Thank you for your interest in the game.:)

13. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    The new artwork looks wonderful! It's way better than it was before coming from another artist.

Unfortunately I missed a promo code and I wanted to leave some impressions as a big rpg fan but I'll consider buying this once I reload my itunes money.

Thanks for your hard work.

14. Soft2010

Soft2010 Active Member

Thank you! :)

15. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    #55 nyanpass, Mar 30, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    Recently this game was "upgraded". A stray developer comment is attached here. :)

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=317987&highlight=PrincessAndKnight

16. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #56 nyanpass, Mar 31, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    I recently discovered this game because of developer updates. Perhaps the reason I missed this game is because the illustration was not familiar to me. But this time I got a chance to try it.

Basically I like J-SRPG games.(Final fantasy tactics, Farland tactics, Empire of angels 2, etc...) The battle system of this game reminds me of the classic SRPG. I have not tried the previous version, so it is hard to compare, but I think this upgrade is OK.

The game's interface is somewhat rough, but there are a lot of user-friendly features. For example, you can skip unnecessary events and go directly into battle. English translation may be a little awkward, but it does not hinder the progress of the game. There was a minor bug in the beginning, but after checking with the developer's homepage, there was a notice that the modified patch will be coming up soon.

This game looked like a long term project. I heard that the next series will start after the release of Android version. By the time we finish this game, I hope that the developer will come up with new follow-up games. :)

17. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    I like turn based RPG games. Is this a good game? I am interested in this game, but the price seems to be rather expensive.

18. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #58 nyanpass, Apr 1, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    Developers have often discounted this game.
    This upgrade is close to the remaster, so the price seems to be up.

If you really want to play this game, send me a personal message.

19. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    Thanks to nyanpass and the developer, I am pleased to be able to play this game. And I have looked at all the comments related to this game on the thread. It certainly seems to have improved in all respects compared to its previous version. It's been more than three years since the game was released, but it amazes me once again that the upgrade version of the game came out. Compared to today's light games, I think this is a game full of developer's sincerity. When I have played this game so far, the difficulty of this game is well balanced. For the time being I will have a good time with this game.

20. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I had this game before but it was not optimised for the large iPad Pro's increased resolution, making some of the game menus cut off and so the game was unplayable.
    Anyone know if this has been fixed?