Universal Primal Legends (By Kobojo)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 11, 2016.

1. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    My Horis is a level 3 but Im not using him at the moment because I have other ones that are stronger.

2. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    No way to delete. I'm still wondering what happens if you play a quest level while the locksmith is full. I assume you lose that chest forever so I haven't tried. Plus I can't tell whether a chest will be gold for a given level and don't want to risk losing that (versus the lower level one).

3. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    There is a chest with a question mark above it on the quests. You can replay quest levels, so You can get the chest again. I have 5 gold chests so I have many hours of waiting.

4. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    #44 orangecan, Aug 15, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    Some of the difficulty spikes in the single player are getting ridiculous - in fact I seem to find myself coasting through most of them and then hitting one that just takes ages and a massive amount of good luck with cards to do. I've just about got a handle on the towers that attack in 3 moves but to do 2 rounds of them I'm just getting nowhere near. (Level 28 I think)

It's beginning to spoil it for me I must say.

5. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    So, I found that the levels that I did not get the treasure chests on gave me treasure chests upon replaying them. Additionally, the chest level was now my current level. So, at least on the main quest there is no downsides to "skipping" a treasure chest.

My problem is all the chests I get are gold, with a 4 hour wait. :mad:

6. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Thanks for letting us know!

Probably worth it in the long run versus the 1 hour ones.

I have a 12 hour one! Haven't seen an 8.

I completed level 34 (which others were complaining about) in two tries, but there was was a level a few before it that took me like 7!

7. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Yea I'm struggling a little to enjoy this game - the difficulty spikes are massive in either direction, without rhyme or reason. Take your best guys to a fight and wait to see how luck the AI gets with his board. No skill or strategy required....which is a shame because the art style and production quality seem really high.

8. maxbrickem

maxbrickem Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Nah, there is some strategy involved for sure.

9. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    I'm currently stuck on level 10 with the boss that executes across two rows every round. Probably played it a dozen times and seems all luck....doesn't seem like you can play your heroes onto the board as its suicide, so your just counting on lucky multi-matches. Maybe I'm missing something.

10. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Definitely some luck in not having it take out the rows with heroes but I don't recall getting stuck on that one.

Did you guys know that you don't even have to match them in a straight row? For instance, I didn't realize you can make a 2x2 square as a match until my opponent did it to me!

11. Radie

Radie Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Oh man. This took me like two days. Needed a huge for of luck to get it too.

There's an ever harder one coming up later (forget the number) where you have to kill two powerful heroes as targets and then kill other heroes in wave two. The whole time they are building and smashing heroes into you. Rough.

12. maxbrickem

maxbrickem Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    I think you're talking about 41...the new stage in stuck on lol. And to the poster above, yes there are definitely times when luck plays a role for sure, but strategy definitely plays a part as well esp in pvp - but like in most games there is always an element of luck.

13. Bladejay

Bladejay Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    I'm still wondering about this, too. Seems pretty unfair.

14. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    I was wondering too...AI horis can shoot anywhere from the back line.

When I use it, I have to be in the same lane and all the way forward to hit a hero in the back line.

Maybe this is intended to give the AI an edge? Still sucks either way :-/

15. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    I've seen the exact same thing... but still kicked his ass #

16. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I've been wondering about this as well

17. mr_wexer

mr_wexer Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2011
    That's not Horris throwing the arrow in any direction it's a different hero called Falkar who always deals damage to enemy hero with lowest life. They are both birds so I see why you got them confused.