Universal Primal Legends (By Kobojo)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 11, 2016.

1. maxbrickem

maxbrickem Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    The game is fun so far, but the chests are definitely a soft timer for me - I fill up my chest inventory too quickly and have to wait hours to open one up to play another level, I don't wanna go on and miss out on free chests lol- this is the one time I think I will say that getting a free chest to open after each level is too much!

2. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA

Ive been able to put together a decent team. Im not frustrated as I was by Clash Royale because I don't really see how you can hack this game like you can CR. It's a match 3 and it just depends on what lands on your board and how you use it and your heroes. Yes the matches can be uneven but unlike CR I can beat higher players as long as I have a good board and fill my meters.
    I've been able to do fairly well considering Im a terrible competitive game player.

3. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Thanks, hoping for more impressions!

Does anybody know what's the max level of a card, how many cards/resources you need for that level and by average how many cards you get by chests etc? So one could estimate how long you would need for decent levels and when the paywall will hit (like in CR). Ty!

4. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    I don't mind the chests. I like time management games. But they're prohibitive for me because of my schedule. This one is more forgiving. 4/8/12 hours where I can just leave the game is a godsend. Others, spending all their time on it, will still have an advantage. But it's less-so than with other games in the genre.

5. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    I found this and added everyone in it, but you may want to post a link to the thread as well. I can't from the app.

6. nenastya

nenastya Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Female
    Russia
    Does anyone have connection problems? I play other similar games, everything is ok. Connection losses is the main reason I stopped playing Clash Royale :( This game is too excelent to abandon it.
    P.S. Can anyone tell me how to start a thread?:D because I found out another great game called Fantasy Arena (there's no thread for it).

7. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    No connection issues here.

You can search for a game in the TA app (magnifying glass in upper right corner) and click on "start a discussion" once you are looking at the game's page.

8. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    #28 houseofg, Aug 14, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
    So DO you lose chests by continuing the quest portion while your chest slots are full? Will the chest just sit there on the path until you have room? Doubtful.

That would be a clear divergence from Clash Royale in that it is effectively a timer but I guess CR has no single player to begin with.

Edit: and it looks like an update just came out.

9. JubJubBird

JubJubBird Active Member

Jun 30, 2009
    Love the game. My biggest beef is that it seems impossible to grind--you only get experience by beating the newest level. I've gotten stuck (level 34 comes to mind) because I can't unlock the next tier of heroes and leveling up my current heroes doesn't help very much with the level objectives. This isn't even a paywall as there is no way to pay to get experience.

Maybe allow us to get experience from multiplayer? Or even replaying earlier levels?

10. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Hmmm.... Interesting and disappointing. Hopefully they balance some more before I get that high!

11. maxbrickem

maxbrickem Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    #31 maxbrickem, Aug 15, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    Hey guys, so I'm still enjoying this game and pvp, but I'm stuck on 34. Any tips or advice for this stage? I saw someone above mentioning they are stuck here as well - I have tried so many times, but get owned.

btw jubjub you get exp from pvp- I managed to unlock level 9 tier heroes through pvp but it isn't enough to pass 34 for me..

12. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Downloading.

13. gothmog

gothmog Member

Feb 21, 2014
    #33 gothmog, Aug 15, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    hi people ! definitly a good game...but is there a reason why horis (Owl archer) when controled by ia can throw an arrow not only in front of him but like...everywhere he wants ?? and i think ia is like boosted...can have bonus we haven't.

maybe i missed
    something thou, i am not far in the
    game !

14. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Just beat level 34. Did it on my second try. Maybe i got a little lucky. I think the trick to beating this level is to have patience with horis, and use him to take out the 2nd target on the first wave, and then he be able to get another shot or two on the next target on the 2nd wave.

My biggest complain with this game is that all of the normal treasure chest are virtually useless. I wish there was a way to sell treasure chest or just delete them.

15. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    You are talking about Horis. I was wondering the same thing. Hasn't anyone upgraded him yet?

16. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
  17. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Yep. Thanks.

18. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    I guess if you sign in as a guest you are screwed. If I touch the "already played" button, I have to sign in with Facebook or Nexus. So, I hit the new player and was indeed made a new player starting atthe beginning again.

Anyway to remain a guest and not lose your game?

19. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Yeah go to profile and write down your Primal Legends ID - it's a 5-digit number.

20. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Thanks, got it working.

Anyway to discard chests? Or are people hust filling up the locksmith, and then just ignoring any possible chest that comes along?