Price Drops, Freebies, etc.

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Eli, Nov 23, 2010.

1. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009

TogetherApart

"Love is love and survive any difficulty".
    Fluffy and MiaoMiao™ show us just that, although separate are r…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    "Love is love and survive any difficulty".
    Fluffy and MiaoMiao™ show us just that, although separate are really together!

----------------------
    Storyline
    ----------------------
    Fluffy Bunny is a fashionable. He likes to dress in pink, drink full of sugar, diamonds and eat carrots. Unfortunately, the carrots make fluffy fat. Only with diet pills and other chemicals, fluffy remain always in fashion.

----------------------
    How to play?
    ----------------------
    Simple!
    1) Rotate your phone to the left and right to guide Fluffy, the rabbit, and make she land on the platforms in order to prepare she for the next KISS.
    2) Tap and draw to generate love!!! ALL CATs FELL IN LOVE FOR YOU!!!
    3) JUMP ON BONUS to increase 2x love strenght, reset wind, full your love magic, etc .
    4) Avoid or destroy obstacles.
    5) DONT EAT CARROTS OR YOU BECAME FAT!

In the session "BoyfriendsMap" , choose which cat challenge and do love you!!!

Gain chocolate!!!

Buy PowerUp in the KissShop, and guide Fluffy to the heart of MiaoMiao™!!!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Kids, Music
    Release:Dec 25, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. FaresF

FaresF Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Consultant
  3. JaimeFili

JaimeFili Member

May 16, 2011
    Zap - Bug Hell for iOS price drop from 2.99 > 1.99

------------------------------------
    SPECIAL OFFER FOR LIMITED TIME!!! WE HAVE DROPPED THE PRICE 40%!!! GET YOUR ZAP NOW!!! :)
    GET IT HERE!!!: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zap-bug-hell/id437849444?mt=8&ls=1

Pest Problems???
    Rats partying in your basement???
    Roaches telling you what they want to eat at dinner???
    Termites learning how to carve wood with your furniture???
    ... is your fly swatter out of order???

FEAR NO MORE!!! MAJOR ZAP IS HERE TO... ZAP! THEM! ALL!

ZAP! is a new and exciting casual game for mobile devices with a large dose of humor, cute cartoon style graphics in 3D and an innovative and addictive gameplay where the player will personify an exterminator - retired Major Maximus Zap - who must deal with different types of pests across many different locations in his crusade to make the world a cleaner place (well... at least to get rid of some vermin).
    Through its many levels an evil plot for world domination will be unveiled...

NEW EPISODES EVERY MONTH!!! :)
    Every month we'll be updating the game with more and exciting new levels to play!!!!

NOTE: Zap! supports iOS 4.2+ and it has been tested for iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4, iPod 3rd and 4th Gen

comingsoon_english.png

cap025.jpg

cap011.jpg

cap007.jpg

cap014.jpg

cap001.jpg

cap002.jpg

cap003.jpg

4. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    Fragger now free!

5. AlienSpace

AlienSpace Well-Known Member

May 28, 2010
    Independent developer
    Alien Space is on sale for 50% off today for Memorial Day.

Alien Space

The best space shooter in the AppStore has arrived! The mission: Pilot your ship into the heart of enemy space and destr…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The best space shooter in the AppStore has arrived! The mission: Pilot your ship into the heart of enemy space and destroy anything that gets in your way.

The game features:

-fast-paced gameplay
    -upgradeable ship systems and weapons
    -30 campaign levels
    -survival mode
    -OpenFeint and Game Center leaderboards and achievements
    -precise controls
    -awesome 3D graphics
    -listen to iTunes music while playing game

Unlike other shooters where the best the enemy AI can do is to run into you, Alien Space offers a wide variety of enemies wielding the same weapons available to you, and then some. Blasters, lasers, tractor beams, missiles, photon torpedos… they'll throw everything they can at you. Are you up to the task?

What people are saying:
    -----------------------------------------

"Devilishly playable and packed with action"
    -PocketGamer

"Those after a serious challenge will appreciate its no-holds-barred style"
    -AppSpy

"Alien Space should quickly make a name for itself among the best space-themed games"
    -AppSmile

"This is a must-have for fans of dual-stick or space shooters, or action games in general"
    -MobileTechReview

"It’s a space shooter game that is quite addictive and will keep you coming back for more"
    -iPhoneAppsFinder

"This game delivers what it promises"
    -ifun.de

"5 Stars"
    -OrangeiPhone.ru
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Oct 08, 2010
    Version:
    User Rating: (4)

6. FaresF

FaresF Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Consultant
    Kalimat FIRE SALE

Hey peeps!

Kalimat is on a FIRE SALE from $2.99 ➘ $0.99 throughout the Kalimat Contest where you stand the chance to WIN an iPad 2 AND iTunes Gift Cards! Check it out and spread the word please :)

http://itunes.com/app/kalimat

http://kalim.at/contest

7. triggywiggy

Jan 24, 2010
    Perth, Western Australia
    Do we need to know twice? :p

I don't know weather to check this out or not. I have to say it looks awesome but i only have 99c left and i don't get any more money until i get hired for my new job. So is it worth getting your game or should i hold of a wait for the great games to get released? Please be honest.

8. FaresF

FaresF Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Consultant

There's a chance at winning loads of iTunes GC and even an iPad 2.

Is it worth it? I suggest you check out what the reviews said about Kalimat and decide for yourself ;)

Here are a couple :D

http://www.148apps.com/reviews/kalimat-review/

http://appaddict.net/2011/02/24/kalimat-is-the-great-equalizer-amongst-tile-based-word-games

http://www.macstories.net/news/kalimat-takes-on-words-with-friends-remix-for-speed-play/

http://appadvice.com/appnn/2011/04/quickadvice-kalimat

Cheers!

9. FaresF

FaresF Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Consultant
    I just stumbled upon a little list of mine and since you mention only having $0.99 in your iTunes App Store account, I would like to offer you a promo code to give the app a try :)

Lemme know if you'd like to receive it by PM or by email.

Don't forget to tell your friends about the awesome contest! :D

10. Free

Free Active Member

Sep 20, 2009
    game dev
    In the garage
  11. triggywiggy

Jan 24, 2010
    Perth, Western Australia
    AWESOME, Thanks allot. You are a true great dev. Please send it to me by PM less hassle for you that way. Thanks allot. I will retweet about the contest on my Twitter.

PS: By the look of my post it seems that it sounds like i was saying your game was not one of the great ones. Your game is a great one just saying that there are some games that i have been waiting for ages that are coming out soon that i held the $1 for. But then i saw your game and was like should i/should i not?

12. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Who's doing an article on Namco's big price slash? Too bad Puzzle Quest 2 isn't on sale... But a lot of their other (imo below-average) games are receiving ~50% price cuts.

13. triggywiggy

Jan 24, 2010
    Perth, Western Australia
    Touchaholics usually do abpost with all the sales each week. Keep a look out for that.

14. AlienSpace

AlienSpace Well-Known Member

May 28, 2010
    Independent developer
    Alien Space will be on sale 50% off for a limited time. Go check it out if you havent played the game guys.

Alien Space

The best space shooter in the AppStore has arrived! The mission: Pilot your ship into the heart of enemy space and destr…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The best space shooter in the AppStore has arrived! The mission: Pilot your ship into the heart of enemy space and destroy anything that gets in your way.

The game features:

-fast-paced gameplay
    -upgradeable ship systems and weapons
    -30 campaign levels
    -survival mode
    -OpenFeint and Game Center leaderboards and achievements
    -precise controls
    -awesome 3D graphics
    -listen to iTunes music while playing game

Unlike other shooters where the best the enemy AI can do is to run into you, Alien Space offers a wide variety of enemies wielding the same weapons available to you, and then some. Blasters, lasers, tractor beams, missiles, photon torpedos… they'll throw everything they can at you. Are you up to the task?

What people are saying:
    -----------------------------------------

"Devilishly playable and packed with action"
    -PocketGamer

"Those after a serious challenge will appreciate its no-holds-barred style"
    -AppSpy

"Alien Space should quickly make a name for itself among the best space-themed games"
    -AppSmile

"This is a must-have for fans of dual-stick or space shooters, or action games in general"
    -MobileTechReview

"It’s a space shooter game that is quite addictive and will keep you coming back for more"
    -iPhoneAppsFinder

"This game delivers what it promises"
    -ifun.de

"5 Stars"
    -OrangeiPhone.ru
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Oct 08, 2010
    Version:
    User Rating: (4)

15. jonoomoom

jonoomoom New Member

Jun 8, 2011
  16. Squizmek

Squizmek Active Member

Nov 3, 2010
    Necta Collecta is on sale now for $0.99.

Necta Collecta

Four little insects show you the way to a flowery fragrant world of puzzle gaming.
    Necta Collecta, the quirky action…
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Four little insects show you the way to a flowery fragrant world of puzzle gaming.
    Necta Collecta, the quirky action puzzler with wit and charm.

You are one of four cuddly insects and your goal is to fly to all flowers of one color and type to collect their delicious nectar. The difficulty is that each character has a certain movement pattern with which he flies to the flowers.
    Get to know the lively characters throughout the story, and master their movement types.

* Top #10 hit in over 7 countries *
    * #2 puzzle game in China *

PRESS QUOTES
    "I'm very impressed by this game!" - TapMyApps.com (4.5 / 5)
    "It's another one of those way too fun and addictive casual puzzler games which will appeal to gamers of all ages [...] Super colourful puzzler game featuring some very funky and way colourful graphics and catchy music." - IPhoneGamerUK (4.5 / 5)

"An easygoing casual puzzler" - iFanzine

"This app is pretty awesome."
    "Fans of puzzle games will appreciate this kid-centric version of pattern finding." - PadGadget.com (4 / 5)

"Picking flowers has never been so fun!" - iphonegamespace.com

It's a sunny day in Necta Valley, when suddenly Ms. Butterfly disappears. The only trace leads to the legendary Atlas Sprout, which is said to give immortality. Will you succeed in rescuing Ms. Butterfly and protect the Atlas Sprout from evil forces?

Embark on a thrilling adventure with the nimble bee, the rash maybug, the hard-nosed stagbeetle, and the perky butterfly.

*** Highlights ***

- Brand new, never before seen game idea.
    - 4 different characters to unlock, each with unique gameplay.
    - Story Mode with 99 levels and 3 difficulty levels. All dialogue can be skipped with one button.
    - Unlockable hats!
    - Timeattack Mode - Compete for the highscore in timeattack mode. Can you get all the way to stage 12?
    - Game Center integration with leaderboards. Are you the world's busiest bee?
    - Endless replayability with randomly generated levels.
    - Flowerchain Mode – Can you find out the given combination?
    - Universal app - Necta Collecta works with iPad and iPhone!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Puzzle
    Release:May 26, 2011
    Version:
    User Rating: (2)

17. Matmi

Matmi Well-Known Member

May 14, 2009
    Creative Director
    Manchester
    Monster Pinball on Sale

SPECIAL CELEBRATION LOW PRICE for 2 weeks only!

JUST AWESOME FUN! Monster Pinball is a blast!
    Winner of the GOLD award for the best mobile / hand held game at the Roses Design Awards.

Available for iPhone, iPod, iPad and now also Nokia Ovi :cool:

Monster Pinball

Winner of the GOLD award for the best mobile / hand held game at the R…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Winner of the GOLD award for the best mobile / hand held game at the Roses Design Awards.

"Monster Pinball is pure fun. Go get it. Matmi has created a gorgeous iPhone pinball experience... The physics are spot-on, the graphics are eye-poppingly stunning, the flippers and plunger are responsive, and the board layouts are eminently playable. "
    5mice!
    Mac world

"A Beautiful Pinball Experience."
    Touch Arcade

"Simply put, Monster Pinball oozes with freshness, addiction and polish... Monster Pinball leaves Pinball Dreams, Wild West Pinball and Freebalin’ in the dust"
    Christian Zibreg - Geek.com

"Monster Pinball is by far the best. The pinball action itself is what really makes the app feel like a great pinball game... this is an app that will stay on your device for a long time. It is a truly addicting game. For the quality this app offers, the price tag is right on target. I strongly recommend checking it out."
    Control, Fun, Graphics, Replay-ability and Sound
    Five Stars!
    Michael Carattini - Appvee.com

---------------------

SIX linked amazing tables create simply the most action packed pinball game you have ever played! Bringing you into the mind boggling pinball world of the Monster Mafia characters and sending you into a spin at every flick of your paddles.

Monster Pinball is a totally original pinball extravaganza, taking the core principles of pinball to a new level. Multiple flippers, rebounds, stallballs, boosts, bonus, freeballs and tilt are all present taking the full advantage of the iPod Touch/iPhones power.

Beautifully animated and presented graphics together with wonderfully crazy sound effects. A sensational 60 frames per second physics engine make it the smoothest pinball game yet. Monster Pinball is a long overdue breath of fresh helium filled air to the pinball world!

Features

6 unique fun packed tables, all interconnected.
    60fps giving extra smooth gameplay
    Realistic Physics engine developed for this game
    Accelerometer tilt function
    Hotball feature – Score double points when active
    Stunning graphics and animations
    Unique sound effects in stereo
    Pause, Save and Resume
    Local and Online scoreboards plus Facebook Connect
    Created specifically for the iPhone/iPod Touch
    Created by the wonderful minds of Matmi
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Arcade, Simulation
    Release:May 30, 2009
    Version:
    User Rating: (1)

18. Ian Stanbridge

Feb 11, 2011
    Topple Towers on sale to celebrate new update

Topple Towers is on sale for a limited time to celebrate the launch of the latest update. The new update contains an extra 20 puzzles. It's a universal app and will also take advantage of the extra processing power in an ipad 2 if you enable the ultra physics mode.

enjoy

Topple Towers

Have you always wanted to fire medieval canons at constructed towers in your garden but now have several restraining ord…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Have you always wanted to fire medieval canons at constructed towers in your garden but now have several restraining orders saying you mustn't ? No, OK just me then, but if you like 3D physics puzzle games you're in luck !

Introducing Topple Towers. Manoeuvre your cannon around a series of increasingly complexed puzzle towers, blast any red blocks out of them while ensuring that the green ones stay put. Manipulate contraptions involving cogs, chains and other machinery. Marvel at a surprising use of a gyrocopter and utilise different materials such as ice , wood and steel to your advantage.

All safe in the knowledge that you will never have to come up with unconvincing excuses as to why there are cannon ball sized holes in your neighbours fence.

Please note that Topple Towers requires an iphone 3GS or better to run. It also supports the ipad as well as retina display graphics if supported by your device.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Puzzle, Strategy
    Release:Feb 03, 2011
    Version:
    User Rating:Unrated

Here's a trailer video for it