Price Drops, Freebies, etc.

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Eli, Nov 23, 2010.

1. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009

Blocks Avalanche - Bob Jump

✓ 99-CENT sale event! Limited time only!

★this game is a fun g…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ✓ 99-CENT sale event! Limited time only!

★this game is a fun game that you never played.
    ★this game is insanely addictive.

DESCRIPTION
    Bob trapped, go up as high as possible!!!, but he must be careful, because the blocks dropped from sky will squash him,and a monster beneath him is eating the the blocks whereupon he stood!

Jump. Climb. Smash. Escape. Help Bobo survive the avalanche of Blocks and climb ever higher to escape the dreadful Monster From The Deep! Can you beat the highscore?

Get ready for a unique blend and completely innovative gameplay!
    Fun, fast, original. It's not other similar game. Stands on it's own. Simple yet challenging game!

FEATURES
    ★ Eye-popping cartoon graphics and beautiful multi-layered backdrops
    ★ many themes
    ★ break the blocks with hammer.
    ★ monsters!
    ★ jump and smash the blocks
    ★ Online worldwide leaderboards with Openfeint
    ★ Submit score to Facebook & Twitter
    ★ challenge friends

HOW TO PLAY
    ★ Tilt to move left or right, tap the screen to jump and hammer!
    ★ Don't let blocks squash you!
    ★ Don't let monster eat you!
    ★ You can smash blocks with your head or hammer.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Adventure, Arcade
    Release:Dec 23, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. PixelRyan

PixelRyan New Member

Feb 14, 2011
    Designer
    Lake Forest, CA
    Hey guys in order to get more people like YOU the real iphone gaming community to check out my game I decided to do the old FREE for a limited time deal so download my iPhone game Caveman Runner today at no risk and leave a reviews while its free for the first time! Your feedback will be used when making the future free updates :D
    iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/caveman-runner/id418102156?mt=8
    [​IMG]

Be the first to bump my iPhone game thread! http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=84426

3. Sneeza

Sneeza Active Member

Nov 8, 2010
    UK
    For one day, and one day only, Hurdle Turtle is FREE!

It's been rated 4/5 stars by TouchArcade.com, so you know it's good!

Hurdle Turtle

Adam Holmes
    NOTE: There is a 'failed to load' popup that occurs the first time you play that is causing some confusion - it's due to…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    NOTE: There is a 'failed to load' popup that occurs the first time you play that is causing some confusion - it's due to an old online highscore system, OpenFeint, that no longer exists - simply hit OK and then close the window to get going on your hurdle journey! We will soon be updating the game to remove this issue. The hit game arrives on your iPhone/iPod Touch! Now you can take the action with you anywhere! This retro-styled arcade game will keep you jumping and your fingers twitching as you compete for the best distance while trying to keep Hurdle Turtle from wiping out on a zany hurdles course! For this turtle, it's all about pure speed and sweet spin jumps! //- Rated 4 out of 5 stars by TouchArcade.com & iViewApps.com! //- Showcased on FreeAppReport.com & TouchArcade.com! //- Game Features: - Addictive arcade gameplay! - Old school 8-bit graphics! - 11 unique turtles to choose from, and - 3 adrenaline pumping levels to race in! - Real-time multiplayer via Game Center! - A banging chiptune soundtrack! //- Features exclusive to the iPhone/iPod Touch version: - OpenFeint and Game Center Global Highscores! - Achievements! - Intuitive touch controls (with lefty/righty option) "Slow and steady wins the race?" That's for chumps!
    Information
    Seller:Adam Holmes
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Nov 06, 2010
    Updated:Oct 28, 2012
    Version:2.2.0
    Size:14.9 MB
    User Rating: (3)

4. im beginning to love this forum :D More price drops and freebies please, :D hehhee :D more power!

5. theatergirl78

theatergirl78 Member

May 29, 2009
    This looks like fun :)

6. theatergirl78

theatergirl78 Member

May 29, 2009
    Always good to get a deal!!!!

7. FaresF

FaresF Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Consultant
    #67 FaresF, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
    Kalimat (The Addictive Multiplayer Word Game With A Difference)

For being featured as Game Of The Week on the App Store, we're having a FIRE SALE & dropping Kalimat to $0.99 http://bit.ly/kalimat

Share the love! :)

Please note, the price change takes a while to propagate but should be noticed within the hour.

Game Of The Week in the following countries:

• Lebanon
    • Argentina
    • UAE
    • KSA
    • Jordan
    • Colombia
    • Egypt
    • Uruguay
    • Jamaica
    • Thailand
    • Indonesia
    • Turkey
    • Poland

Please let us know if you hear of any others, thanks! :)

Attached Files:

8. Ian Stanbridge

Feb 11, 2011
    Topple Towers currently on sale

Topple Towers

Have you always wanted to fire medieval canons at constructed towers in your garden but now have several restraining ord…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Have you always wanted to fire medieval canons at constructed towers in your garden but now have several restraining orders saying you mustn't ? No, OK just me then, but if you like 3D physics puzzle games you're in luck !

Introducing Topple Towers. Manoeuvre your cannon around a series of increasingly complexed puzzle towers, blast any red blocks out of them while ensuring that the green ones stay put. Manipulate contraptions involving cogs, chains and other machinery. Marvel at a surprising use of a gyrocopter and utilise different materials such as ice , wood and steel to your advantage.

All safe in the knowledge that you will never have to come up with unconvincing excuses as to why there are cannon ball sized holes in your neighbours fence.

Please note that Topple Towers requires an iphone 3GS or better to run. It also supports the ipad as well as retina display graphics if supported by your device.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Puzzle, Strategy
    Release:Feb 03, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0

Here's a trailer video for it

9. kam187

kam187 Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Is a mass promo code give away acceptable here? I mean there should be some minimum limit like 20 or 30?

For example, "post or PM for a promo code - 50 available". After all were gone A post saying they are gone, and a PM to a mod to close the thread?

I think posting all 50 isn't really helpful, because neither the developer or the users know if the codes are used or not, until some patient user tests them all lol!

What do you think? yay or nay?

10. FaresF

FaresF Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Consultant
    Fire sale ending

Remember peeps:

The Kalimat FIRE SALE Game Of The Week on the AppStore ENDS tomorrow $0.99 ➚ $2.99

Get it while you can!

http://bit.ly/kalimat

Cheers!

11. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    I suggest to all of u my friends to get "Mortal Skies" (classic shoot 'em up) while it's free...check it on the appstore! Please moderators add a link and description I don't know how to do it and if I can do it! LOL :eek:

12. usher van

usher van Member

Apr 13, 2011
    KR
    :Dwell gracias for your effort but it seems there are not some effects....

13. FaresF

FaresF Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Consultant
    The Kalimat FIRE SALE Game Of The Week on the AppStore ENDS TONIGHT $0.99 ➚ $2.99

Get it while you can!

http://bit.ly/kalimat

Cheers!

14. bunglez

bunglez Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Tree
    UK

Mortal Skies - Modern War Air Combat Shooter

Erwin Jansen
    # Nr 1 FREE ACTION GAME in the US # TOP 3: U.S.A, Italy, France, Japan, Germany,China. # TOP 10: U.K., Australia…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    # Nr 1 FREE ACTION GAME in the US # TOP 3: U.S.A, Italy, France, Japan, Germany,China. # TOP 10: U.K., Australia, Canada, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Singapore,Hong Kong, Taiwan and many more countries. ## Over a 3.000.000 downloads, More than 3 million users can not be wrong ## FreeAppReport.com Featured App! IPHONEAPPREVIEWS.NET review : "I would definitely recommend Mortal Skies: the gameplay is solid, graphics are superb, and it’s quite a challenge." TOUCHREVIEWS.NET review: "If you are a fan of this kind of game you won’t be disappointed." !! Develop you own version of Mortal Skies, inquire for source code licenses at [email protected] for more info !! 1944, You are one of the last pilots to stop an invading hostile superpower. Will you succeed to destroy them and turn the tide of World War 2 ? Mortal Skies is a Classic Shoot Em Up arcade action game with action packed gameplay and awesome graphics. Discover this fast paced shoot em up action game with hours, even days of fun. Collecting all achievements will keep you challenged to unlock extra planes and a bonus level. Features: - 7 big levels across varied environments like Canyons, Snow and more. - Huge diverse endbosses including Bombers, Choppers and even a one on one dogfight endboss. - 10 Weapon upgrades/powerups, including Minigun, MegaBomb, Wingman, CarpetBomb and Reflective Shield (reflects hostile bullits and absorbs rockets) and more. - Awesome Achievement missions: Earn Bronze, Silver and Gold cups for each of the 9 different achievement missions. Different achievements require different gameplay tactics, so you will be challenged to keep playing. Unlock extra planes and an extra bonus level in which you will be given some really awesome firepower. - Difficulty settings can be adjusted using a slider bar (100 different difficulty levels !). Increasing the difficulty will also increase the maximum available highscore. So you will always be challenged to set that score. - GameCenter - Control your plane by using Touch controls or Accelerometer. Mortal Skies 1.1 Update submitted to AppStore: We listen to our users and we decided to submit an update for Mortal Skies to the AppStore, Update contains: - Easy difficulty settings made easier. - Your fighter will become 40% faster (lesser lag). - Small icon change. Visit www.iphone-games.be to get more info about the game or search youtube for “Mortal Skies”.
    Information
    Seller:Erwin Jansen
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Jan 24, 2010
    Updated:May 06, 2013
    Version:1.9.2
    Size:12.5 MB

Quote ;)

15. bunglez

bunglez Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Tree
    UK

Got it. Thanks. :)

16. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    After having my Ipod Touch stolen back in October I finally dove back in and got an Iphone. I've popped into TA from time to time to check for sales and freebies while I was without an idevice, but I probably missed quite a bit. Any suggestions? I will probably pick up Tiny Wings, as well as at least one of the Angry Birds sequels (suggestion?). I have very broad taste in games so anything goes really.

17. ^DJ_Link^

^DJ_Link^ Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Programmer
    Portugal
  18. FaresF

FaresF Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Consultant
    Sorry to hear about your stolen iPod touch.

There were a lot of price drops in the past weeks, including our own app.

Do you like word games? If so, I can offer you a promo code to our app Kalimat so you can give it a try :)

Cheers!

19. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I've got Bookworm, Word Quest Plus, Alpha Battle and Alphabetic (not a real word game but ...) on my device (after finally sorting through what I already have and getting a good start back on my device. I'd definitely be interested in another option. :)

Oh, and yeah the theft really sucked. And while I could have bought another one, I was very sick of having two devices so I waited until Verizon got the Iphone and then waited to see if they had any big problems (or if the Iphone 5 was imminent).

20. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I've heard a lot of talk about World of Goo but have no idea what it is. I'll check it out. I'll also take a look at your game. Thanks!