Preview video on You Tube of a New game for Iphone/ Ipad

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by leevava, Nov 5, 2010.

1. leevava

leevava Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
  2. leevava

Aug 10, 2010
    thanks dear friend and I will post here when any updates made:)
    contact me if you meet any problems when playing:)

3. leevava

Aug 10, 2010
  4. barkuto

barkuto Active Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Those preview fruits were kinda freaky o_O...
    Still, awesome looking game! Too bad the game fruit doesn't match the preview fruit xD...

5. olliewollie

olliewollie Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    This looks like a re-work of fruit Ninja, even the pause button, X's , 0 and menus look similar :(

6. leevava

Aug 10, 2010
    #6 leevava, Nov 9, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
    thanks for your reply and interests to this game first !
    The video is the formal one which will be released before no long and what you play now (down from app store) is still the lite version. we made some changes in the form of the food for the formal version and what you see in the video will be exactly what you will get in the formal version
    as to the beginning of the video we used some personification way to decorate the fruit which will looks more amiable you know.
    For any questions or troubles, feel free to contact me at [email protected] or you can leave a reply here.

7. leevava

Aug 10, 2010
    Thanks for your reply dear friend, the video may did not show the gameplay well enough, some important operating ways featured our game just like you need to tap when dealing with the walnut, cross cutting when dealing with the pumpkin...etc.... what I mean is the game are very different from fruit ninja though they are a bit same when looking.
    tapping, move, slide, cross slide, twice-quick slide all of this featured our game and wish you can have a try when the formal one get released:)
    thanks again for your suggestion and we will make more innovation in our later products. thank you!

8. leevava

Aug 10, 2010
    thanks for your interests and patience.
    I will post here once its out! or you can contact me by the hereunder email
    [email protected]