Universal Prevail (by JohnnyTwoShoes)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by joshsslade, Jan 28, 2017.

1. mj132

mj132 Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    United Kingdom
    I had forgotten all about this, is it worth getting or waiting for the bugs to be fixed?

Also anyone know the installed size?

Thanks in advance

2. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Had the same question. Been following this and may download regardless, but was curious.

3. metalwastebasket

metalwastebasket Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2017
    I mean, the game's been in development forever and it seems like the main problems are with the iPhone SE (which unfortunately means I've had problems), but there's no doubt one way or another these issues will be ironed out.

The game's just under 50 MBs installed.

4. mj132

mj132 Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    United Kingdom
    Thanks for the reply. I'm be playing this on an iPhone SE as well, I do have an iPad mini but I'm keeping that on IOS 9 for now.

I might get this later, just going to wait until tomorrow to see if the developer reply's here

5. metalwastebasket

metalwastebasket Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2017
    That would be the best course of action. ;)

6. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I also hope Josh comes and comments on the issues.

7. mattll

mattll Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    bavaria
    well i use an iphone 5 (yes they still exist :p ) and have the same problems as the iphone se´s

8. TontikBunny

TontikBunny Active Member

Nov 14, 2016
    5 years development and 50mb only?

Okay lets forget about the size, whats the purpose of the game? Open world survivor or open world discover? Anyone can upload gameplay vid?

9. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    Don't judge a game by size. ;)

10. shining jade

shining jade Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    IPad Pro 9.7 had a Black Space Bug unable to move the first time installing fixed with reinstall but did come back, start up screens are weird like 1 sec in its a normal screen then after its a black space with prevail in black lettering ... other wise when I did get to play it was neat riding the taxi through space was weird in 2d lol trying to get fruit with those weird animals pecking at me was annoying, but now it's bugged again, tutorial doesn't know I finished it the black space issue won't allow me to move yea hold off buying .. ..
    iPod 6G UNPLAYABLE lags BAD ...

11. Cinot

Cinot Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    I played the game now about 30 min. The only bug (iphone 7) which I had until now was that the settings and the tutorial overlap.

Who likes exploring and open world, I recommend this game. I just do not know how to earn cash ...

12. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Looks interesting but concerned about the initial gameplay. I'm assuming it will be fixed in a future update if this was to be released at all etc... a bit disappointing for the developer since I would assume a launch and initial reviews are important and a poor lunch could keep people from buying especially at $4.99. A premium priced game always makes gamers wait more compared to those .99 -$2.99 etc...

13. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I think the originality and awesomeness of this game will ensure sales even if the initial launch was a little rocky. There really is no game like this on the App Store.

14. Talxn

Talxn Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2012
    Woah! It's out. Congrats!

15. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    #55 Delusionaltool, Jan 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
    Josh slade is who posted the original thread on the upcoming thread. if the game is broken has anyone messaged johnny2shoes devs on twitter , facebook or josh? Maybe get some answers. I find it odd the description shows 2 pictures where in the upcoming thread is loads and a trailer. Also i find it odd it came out without any one of the devs saying anything for such a huge release and amount of work that went into the game. He was waiting on artwork for the title. Maybe apple released wrong version in the store and this is not the final one. It will get fixed just a rocky release it happens.

16. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Process resources. I've done it as the tutorial videos say and it works. The only thing is I used a ship loaded with missiles to destroy the ground and get the resources. I have 499 credits now.

17. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Saw a trailer from 5 years ago... sold!

18. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    I want to buy this but I'm nervous as it sounds broken.
    I have a iphone7+ and seems it runs better in ip7... but I'm wary of dropping cash for it.

Any videos please?

19. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I'm another on the "only iOS 10" disappointed bandwagon. ☹️

20. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    I just noticed something odd. The app store when you go to prevail the previous apps by them is blank. It should show the other johnny2shoes games. I think something is up