presenting my new game a Bot Adventure

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by gamayun, May 30, 2013.

1. gamayun

gamayun Member

May 30, 2013
  2. Kamil_GoodnightGames

Kamil_GoodnightGames Well-Known Member

May 6, 2013
    New Jersey
    what is the objective of this game and style of gameplay?

3. gamayun

gamayun Member

May 30, 2013
    type of gameplay

Hi Kamil_GoodnightGames,
    Thanks for your interest in my game!
    It's a simple game and quick to play, made of 3 mini-games you have to complete as fast as you can.
    Generally it takes around 3 minutes.
    First mini-game is about the revenge of the humans: We have to abduct the robots! simply press the touch screen (one or 2 fingers) and a force wave will move the robots around like caught in a tornado. You have to hang them up on their anchor (same color as the robot, there are only 3 colors, red, yellow and grey). Once you abducted the 10 robots, first challenge is over and the time spent is saved for next round.
    Second game starts with the chrono you did before. It's a simple break-out game where you can't loose (every time the ball goes down, a new ball is generated) You control the pad thru the accelerometer (right and left). Eliminate all the bricks (attached to the 3 bots dancing, making them move around, more difficult to hit) and the chrono will stop and saved for the last round.
    Last chapter is about smashing bots the quickest possible as usal.
    Once you hit the bot with the hammer, the percentage of precision of the hit is used to accelerate the rotation of the gears. Hit a bot exactly on time, the speed will be accelerated by around 1.20. If you hit a bit too early or a bit too late, it will slow down the rotation (multiplicator by 0.9 or such) and of course if you miss it, you'll have to wait the bot to travel around again, loosing time.
    In the end, your score is the addition of the 3 chronos. You can save your score on my world wide score server and try to be the world champion :)
    Have fun!
    Thierry