Preschool Funtime! gift code giveaway!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by AbovegroundDan, Aug 30, 2012.

1. AbovegroundDan

AbovegroundDan Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2009
    Developer
    New York
    Hey everyone!

For those of you who don't remember me, I'm Dan from Aboveground Systems. Back in the day (2009) I made DaVinci's Secret Machines, Santa's Shiny Balls Pinball and Castle Combat. After wrapping up Castle Combat, which was a game I did out of love more than anything, I received (and accepted) an offer to work in a startup building a next-gen content publishing system. We did well, and were written up by TechCrunch, GigaOm, HuffPo, etc. After a year, though, I got that itch again, and so, I decided to go back and be an indie developer again, and work on things I love.

One of those areas is the educational market. So I began building a cute and fun learning game for preschoolers called Preschool Funtime! It just got released last week, and its picking up steam right now. So, to give some new people a chance to check it out, I'm giving away *5 GIFT codes*. All you have to do is:

- Follow our Twitter account @AbovegroundLLC
    - Reply to this thread with the handle that you followed us with.
    - Tweet @AbovegroundLLC with the link to the app (http://bit.ly/RJiTFW) and why you'd like the app.

I'll pick the best 5 tweets tomorrow at 10am EST, and post here with the results. Gift codes will be sent via pm's or via emails.

Thanks everyone!
    -Dan

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. snapb202

snapb202 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Thanks for the giveaway - looks cute with adorable characters - perfect to grab the attention of toddlers and preschoolers.

Followed and tweeted @snapb202

" @AbovegroundLLC Preschool Funtime! bit.ly/RJiTFW will keep my hyper toddler absorbed for hours - cute & fun + learning = happy mom " :)

3. AbovegroundDan

AbovegroundDan Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2009
    Developer
    New York
    Thanks to all who participated here and elsewhere. We'll be contacting the winners shortly via private messages with their gift codes!

From TA, snapb202 will be getting a gift code. Hope your little ones enjoy the games!

Thanks, guys!
    -Dan